Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
canfan

What team should we play

After Jeffs selection at the Wigan game! will he stick to it or will he change it for a more attacking side for the Cobblers game .

I personaly would like to see Greggors and Vaughny up front with Stimmo,Knight,Miller and JK in midfield, Dicks,Wardy,Cheners and Smithy looking after the rear, it goes without saying Harrison in goal!

Any idea's???

Just shows what a great squad has been put together in the last few years. Even with injuries to what would normally be considered key players it's still tough to choose the team - NICE smile.gif" border="0

1. Ashley Harrison

2. John Kennedy

3. Chris Duffy

4. Ben Chenery

5. Steve Ward

6. Julian Dicks

7. Adam Miller

8. Mark Stimson

9. Neil Gregory

10. Wayne Vaughan

11. Spencer Knight<p>Wing Back system, Gregors up front, Vaughan behind him in front of the midfield.

1.ash

2.jk

3.dicks

4.chenners

5.smithy

6.stimmo

7.miller

8.duffy

9.greggors

10.vaughany

11.knight

subs

12.cobby

14.boylan

15.bennett

Whatever team is selected, I'm sure they will give a good account of themselves. I hope there are not any more injuries or suspensions for the day, will miss Bodley for the second year running. Again, the tactics are crucial in this one. I hope that after the Wigan game, we remember that we are still playing a team from League Division 2 and the attitude has to be just right again. They are used to playing at a higher level week in week out. What do we do? As we are on telly and playing at home, do we use the advantage and play like normal. Or do we weather any early storm again and see what develops from there. I just hope that no complacency comes in and the game is approached in the right frame of mind.