Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Strikers

Since Che, Liam, Budgie and Wilko have all gone does anyone know who we have left at the club to play upfront?

I reckon Louie plus a converted midfielder either Pinnock, Drury or Tos.

p.s. this post isn't meant to be a criticism I'm just trying to work out who will be top scorer for the prediction league.

Quote:
Super Daz said:
Quote:
Slartibartfast said:
p.s. this post isn't meant to be a criticism I'm just trying to work out who will be top scorer for the prediction league.

You and me both.....

.....at this rate Duku will be favourite for top scorer!

Tostao.......6 goals

Quote:
Matt (GNFC) said:
More likely Robert Taylor if i had to throw a name out of a hat. Ex Gills player bit of a handfull dropping down the divisions fast after his 1 mio move to Wolves.

After doing some detective work and putting 2+2 together to make 5, i think it could be a real possibility that Andys after him. He doesnt seem to beat Cheltenham. He was, but he left there and was last seen trialing for Chester in their last friendly... Whats everyone else think.. I think this is the man Andys after.......Good signing Ben Abbey. Better than Che and better than Budge.

I don't know who Andy is after but I think he is right not to rush into things just because we have the cash from the Liam Hatch transfer.

I still wouldn't be surprised if we take someone on loan when the season starts, we borrowed some good players last year like Sturgess, Cole and Giles and with close neighbours Dagenham splashing the cash this summer we might pick up one of their leftovers to tide us over.