Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  

Strikers

Any chance of getting "Super" Clive Mendonca out of retirement to play for Fleet?

More likely Robert Taylor if i had to throw a name out of a hat. Ex Gills player bit of a handfull dropping down the divisions fast after his 1 mio move to Wolves.

Since Che, Liam, Budgie and Wilko have all gone does anyone know who we have left at the club to play upfront?

I reckon Louie plus a converted midfielder either Pinnock, Drury or Tos.

p.s. this post isn't meant to be a criticism I'm just trying to work out who will be top scorer for the prediction league.

Quote:
Slartibartfast said:
p.s. this post isn't meant to be a criticism I'm just trying to work out who will be top scorer for the prediction league.

You and me both.....

.....at this rate Duku will be favourite for top scorer!

Quote:
Super Daz said:
Quote:
Slartibartfast said:

You and me both.....

.....at this rate Duku will be favourite for top scorer!

Tostao.......6 goals

Only joking Matt

Lots of doom and gloom in the last few days.

I think Andy will come up trumps so I will not vote on the top scorer until we sign a twenty goal man.

Keep the faith and bring on the GIlls

elephant.gif elephant.gif elephant.gif

we could try and get peter crouch on loan from aston villa,i don't think he will get a game for the villa they have got to many strikers,he could play for us till villa sell him, smile.gif

Pinnock's gonna be ya man, you mark my words. As for Evans, if he can bag a couple of early Conference goals, I reckon we'll see what he's capable of. He needs a bit of a confidence boost right now as he's not really shone pre-season.

Quote:
Matt (GNFC) said:
More likely Robert Taylor if i had to throw a name out of a hat. Ex Gills player bit of a handfull dropping down the divisions fast after his 1 mio move to Wolves.

After doing some detective work and putting 2+2 together to make 5, i think it could be a real possibility that Andys after him. He doesnt seem to beat Cheltenham. He was, but he left there and was last seen trialing for Chester in their last friendly... Whats everyone else think.. I think this is the man Andys after.......Good signing Ben Abbey. Better than Che and better than Budge.

I don't know who Andy is after but I think he is right not to rush into things just because we have the cash from the Liam Hatch transfer.

I still wouldn't be surprised if we take someone on loan when the season starts, we borrowed some good players last year like Sturgess, Cole and Giles and with close neighbours Dagenham splashing the cash this summer we might pick up one of their leftovers to tide us over.