Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lee Turner leaves????

I haven’t seen it yet either. My brother let me know form his work because he gets it there, hopefully if he reads this he’ll make a post and fill us in, because I haven’t a clue why Lee would want to leave? Just come back off holiday though so I don’t know whats been happening around the fleet!!

Brother got back to me with this - After the signing of O’reilly, Lee decided he would be the automatic number 2 and that he wanted regular football. Andy is said to be ‘upset’ by the sudden decision a week before the season begins! Although I think upset is probably not what he actually felt! We now have a Pase keeper as sub! Which is probably what has upset Andy the most! Not ideal to say the leaset!

I see Andy's let James Bent go as well. He will give Meah a run out and take a look at Steve Perkins (sorry, haven't got a clue who he is) at Canvey tonight. Leroy Huggins pulled a hamstring in training and probably will not figure which is a shame as he's still on trial and this may affect any potential signing. Andy's indicated he'll use Jake Slade from the PASE scheme as cover for the the keeper's jersey. Might even give him a run-out tonight.

Steve Perkins ex Woking and Dagenham. Midfielder. Cant we find a striker anywhere????? Why if Andy knew that Che and Wilkins were not going to stay at the club and Budge was not in his long term plans did he not tie up some deals before the end of the season for this season...Its still a bloody mess with 2 weeks to go.

Perkins could be quite handy, then. Is it just me, though, or do we have an abundance of midfielders? Maybe Andy's looking to play an attacking midfielder as a striker. (is Pinnock midfield or attacker?) And it's a week this Saturday before the first league game, 9 days! It's all being left a wee bit late, isn't it.

Confusing or what has Lee Turner actually gone or not? or doesn't anyone know officially,I have to say things are looking a bit iffy at the club at the moment,or is a just a case of pessimism on most peoples part,you look around and see various conf. clubs strengthening their squads,apart from the defence we seem to be standing still or at worst going backwards.

I'm hoping to attend the first 2 league matches,one week to go,i'm not confident but I want to be proved wrong.