Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ANDY'S QUOTES AFTER BISHOP STORTFORD GAME

Thought you might all like to know Andy's views as he gave them to me after the 1-1 draw with Bishops Stortford: “I was happy with the first half. The last 20 minutes there were some tired legs out there. Ade(Pennock) had cramp but his pre season has been short due to certain circumstances.”

“The shape looked good in the first half. We tried different systems today and it’s now time to get a settled pattern of play. The squad is looking more settled I want to try and stop the revolving door of players at the front if I can. A couple may have to go, unfortunately. We’re still not right up front and I am still looking for a front man.”

“That’s a step forward from the other night. I’ve got them in training three times next week – Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and we can work on set pieces and get a pattern of play going.”