Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Burnley's not that bad - honest!!

Hi all

Just reading through some of the mentions bout coming to the Turf - it's true that we have had some numpties following us - but believe me u will encounter no problems on the day. As was mentioned the Cricket Club is a good place to water (it's backs on to the away stand) but the best place to drink in the Sparrow Hawk Hotel on Church St - full of families and the best range of real ale in the area (5 min walk). It also does B+B great music on fri night (12.45pm license)

We had 7 years in the 4th div so we appreaciate your position cos we nearly went there!

If u want to know owt else let me know and i'll sort it out,<p>Cheers,

Hodgy (up the clarets!)

I'll back Hodgy up on that one I cant see there being any trouble at all at this game, The Sparra is good too, the London Clarets drink in there and they are a great bunch of lads... I have never seen any trouble in all the time I've been going in there and away fans have always been made feel welcome. It does get packed out though!<p>Prof :-)

Are there any hotels / B&Bs, restuarants, pubs, clubs etc that you would recommend for the weekend visitor? - (ideally a short taxi hop from the ground.) Many of the Burnley related websites I've looked up have had little info for visitors.