Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor's new manager?

Fat Boy

Everyone's heard the rumour- and it's more than unfounded gossip. But as a small club where everyone seems to know about dirty linen way before it is washed, it seems frowned upon to discuss them on the forum.

I do find that a bit odd - I mean who are we hiding it from? If I know of the rumour you can be damn sure Scott and Simpson and the local papers do! Still, I have been a long time contributor to Reasing's excellent forum where rumours, gossip, strongly voiced opinions about everyone and everything connected with the club are freely discussed - it's obviously a bit different here, which is fair enough I suppose.

How about the people slating me for posting this, wait till next week, then re-visit this thread to apologise? Either that or put their money where there mouth is (probably close to their butt cheeks) and have a wager on it.

why do people need to come on our forum and start silly rumours bout our manager dont people read have a look at non league daily he says he not going anyware at the moment so i presume your lot are just jealus cos we in premier and your not smilie_flagguk.gif

Christ, is education a thing of the past?

Fat boy if you tell me who you support then i will post on your club forum any news er sorry rumours i hear :chat:

So you want us to apologise to you if your right about hearing some speculation, source ? a forum rumour :97:

I never confirmed a source. I merely said it was posted on various other forums. However it IS true, no rumour, no speculation. It is fact.

I don't really care if you apologise or not to be honest. Just think your re-action to someone actually posting on your quiet little forum is a bit pathetic.

Or is there some bizarre rule on here that only Windsor fans are allowed, and only when they are blowing smoke up someone's ass? :smashfreakb:

Edited by Fat Boy

Everyone's heard the rumour- and it's more than unfounded gossip. But as a small club where everyone seems to know about dirty linen way before it is washed, it seems frowned upon to discuss them on the forum.

I do find that a bit odd - I mean who are we hiding it from? If I know of the rumour you can be damn sure Scott and Simpson and the local papers do! Still, I have been a long time contributor to Reasing's excellent forum where rumours, gossip, strongly voiced opinions about everyone and everything connected with the club are freely discussed - it's obviously a bit different here, which is fair enough I suppose.

Yep, very very bizarre way of working, especially as this is a discussion forum about Windsor.

Albeit an unofficial forum which is why press releases aren't issued on here but on the main club website !

If and when the club has a press release to issue on any matter then the main club site and the local press will be the place to look for it - please don't ever expect any official response from the club on the forum as it ain't going to happen !

So you wont be putting a press release on here, so can you please tell us when the press release of Keith Scott's departure will be posted on the clubs website?

Yes I can SR, it will appear "If and when the club has a press release to issue on any matter" or wasn't it clear enough first time around?

So will that be today or tomorrow?

Is this what you lot get up to when the weather is as nice as this? It's nice outside!

I've heard this rumour since the whole pay issue started and even before that but it's not happened yet. Why would Scotty stay so long if he's going to quit or get the push?

Staines is clearly on a wind up as always. There may be truth in the rumours but why would the club comment on something thats not yet happened/may not happen?!

I don't expect the club to comment, and I don't think anyone else does. What I don't expect is to be abused for posting a rumour on a discussion forum. But hey ho, Windsor is a strange old place by the looks of things.

Good luck Mr Mudge :smilewinkgrin:

Hmmm abused, right, weren't you the poster who accused a windsor fan of overeacting when you went off on one because someone dared to criticise the afc totton chairman.

Now sod off back to the co co the clown forum :316:

Edited by windsorian

I said the abuse that person had given out was unreasonable. There is a world of difference between that and being called a [censored] stirrer for posting a 'rumour' that is actually true.

Is this a forum only for WIndsor fans then? Guessing you're the only one in the village eh?

I was also the person that corrected a rumour that Bedfont Green were way behind on their rent. I was right then as well. :bootyshake:

Have to agree with you Woody, if he was to go it would have been at the end of the season and then put a new man in straight away.

Or Peter Simpson is still trying to source the right replacement, and will only make it public at that point in time so there is no void?

Either way I am sure you will have a new manager come the start of the season, or Peter will have bought Keith a calculator!