Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor's new manager?

Fat Boy

So Mal is Keith with us or not. I know for sure you should know!

You'll have to have some patience Humpty and wait for your clubs official confirmation. I don't know, you minion supporters expect the earth.

You right Reading Rebel I should have patience but had enough of all the speculation now and I am sure people at the club wpuld have seen this. Would have thought they would have rushed to quosh the rumours.

Maybe I should rename myself Reading Royalist as I am from that area too :)

Still no mention on the club site. But if not true it's going to leave a pretty poisonous atmosphere.

So, just wondering... can anyone recall an occasion when a manager got sacked after finishing top of the division? Windsor or indeed anywhere else?

Edited by dansilk

I'm susprised people expected the club to have responded yet. I'm still waiting for the 2007 statement with regards to why the Bracknell game was called off! :smashfreakb:

Mrs Cat this quote from the thick of it is quite apt

Malcolm Tucker: It IS possible to have a good resignation, you know!

Hugh Abbott: "A good resignation"? Oh, I'm looking forward to how you're gonna sell THIS to me!

Malcolm Tucker: Look, people really like it when you go just a bit early! You know, steely jawed, faraway look in your eyes! Before they get to the point when they sitting round in pubs and say "Oh, that [****!!****]'s got to go!", you surprise them! "Blimey, he's gone! I didn't expect that! Resigned! You don't see THAT much anymore! Old school! Respect! I rather liked the guy! He was hounded out by the [censored] press!" How about that, ah? What a way to go! Yeah!

Just heard about the sinking of the Titanic.

Absolutely terrible !

coffee%20(2).gif

I am a little surprised with all the recent goings on as I thought Peter Simpson had hold of the raines firmly at WEFC.

However he failed to control the expenditure of his manager, and then kept him on the books well after the end of the season.

There is also of the failiure to maintain your ground to a reasonable standard, with the hire of a generator and the rewiring of the lights mid-way through a season - the issue of the lights was known when we were squating there and nothing had been done.

There is now this debarcle of is Scott sacked? is Mudge the new man? and not a single word to the fans about the situation.

I think you boys need to be asking some questions to the board about what is going on! - thats if they are prepared to give you any answers.

Edited by Staines Rebel

Still no statement from the club. This is a bit silly really. All we want to know is who is manager at the moment. If the club let us know then there would be no other bullsh1t like from Staines Rebel about the ground, floodlights and wages etc. Time to let us supporters know what is going on.

Albeit an unofficial forum which is why press releases aren't issued on here but on the main club website !

If and when the club has a press release to issue on any matter then the main club site and the local press will be the place to look for it - please don't ever expect any official response from the club on the forum as it ain't going to happen !

Is it possible you can post a link if there is any news on any relevant breaking newssignthankspin.gif

Humpty dumpty - it is not the "deposit of a male cow" but all facts - there was an overspend on the clubs budget this year, the lights needed the repairs and a generator was hired, and this thread is about the confussion over who is your manager - so no muda, just facts!

And your Chairman has failed to issue a statement so you know no more than I do.

I must admit I found it strange that it took so long to confirm the 'rumour' on the official Club web-site.

Edited by Big J R

Dont want to put it in the other thread but i was told this back in April 28th from someone with no connection to the club. What took so bloody long?