Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor's new manager?

Fat Boy

ENGLISH Premier League side, West Ham United, are ready to take severe sanctions against fat boy Benni McCarthy if he fails to lose weight.

This was reported by English newspaper the Mirror as the portly striker is preparing for the World Cup tournament with Bafana Bafana.

But if McCarthy returns to the Hammers’ Upton Park headquarters carrying excess kilograms, the club will take disciplinary action against him. Co-owners David Sullivan and David Gold are fuming at the 32- year-old striker and intend to impose the maximum possible fine on him if he fails to address his weight problem.

McCarthy piled on the kilograms and played just two-and-half games for the Hammers following his £2million (about R22m) move from Blackburn Rovers in January.

McCarthy failed to find the net as the Hammers battled for Premier League survival. An Upton Park insider has revealed that McCarthy’s body mass index hit 24.2, a high level for an outfield player.

Keep hearing rumours that Mudge has taken over as the new manager at Windsor. Anyone else hear this?

Those rumours have been about to happen for over 3 weeks now... for example: still, I suppose it's like the people who forecast the end of the world the next day, one day they have to be right - or do they?

Keep hearing rumours that Mudge has taken over as the new manager at Windsor. Anyone else hear this?

I would be genuinely interested to know what this rumour is, I haven't looked on any other chat boards, is it that Scott has been sacked, has been offered a new position at a higher club or that he has just left to look for something better?

I am sure he will leave as he has had good success in his short managerial career and has good contacts, but that is just football, he has been with us for 2 and a half years

I think the reason you got such short shrift is because this has been banged on about for so long it is just irritating when it is brought up again.

This site is for the use of anyone with an opinion on things related to Windsor, and the amount of other clubs fans that have been on here in the last few seasons and enjoyed it I would say this is quite an open forum.

I would be genuinely interested to know what this rumour is, I haven't looked on any other chat boards, is it that Scott has been sacked, has been offered a new position at a higher club or that he has just left to look for something better?

I am sure he will leave as he has had good success in his short managerial career and has good contacts, but that is just football, he has been with us for 2 and a half years

I think the reason you got such short shrift is because this has been banged on about for so long it is just irritating when it is brought up again.

This site is for the use of anyone with an opinion on things related to Windsor, and the amount of other clubs fans that have been on here in the last few seasons and enjoyed it I would say this is quite an open forum.

How about, Mudge will be announced as the new manager this week? Is that a bit more specific? :coffee (2):

In answer to the rest, I believe Scott was pimping himself about, not sure if he has another position or not.

How about, Mudge will be announced as the new manager this week? Is that a bit more specific? coffee (2).gif

In answer to the rest, I believe Scott was pimping himself about, not sure if he has another position or not.

I heard both those things too, in detail from other clubs. The pimping was going on during the season too, not just the ridiculous made up story with Wycombe. Theres loyalty for you.

The Future's Orange!

This is the rumour-season, after all !

We heard in leafy-Surrey, that Big Mal was taking over W & E next season !

:coffee (2):

Still only a rumour and not fact as there hasn't been a statement from the club yet. 'the advertiser UNDERSTANDS that keith Scott has been sacked'

so they could just as easily just been listening to Fatboy, not saying its not possible but pointless in speculating until it comes from the horses mouth.

:coffee (2):

Rumour maybe, but its true.

http://www.maidenhead-advertiser.co.uk/sport/article-16369-exclusive-scott-leaves-stag-meadow/

i find it interesting that speculation on this matter appears on the maidenhead advertiser website, but that there is nothing on the observer website which has a whole section on windsor or on the main club website itself. surely news of this magnitude, should it be true, should be revealed as soon as it is known??

i await for confirmation from a more official source than the maidenhead advertiser before i believe anything at the moment. if it is true then lets hope whoever the replacement is carrues on teh good work that has brought the club success in the past few years. UTR

What I will think will be worse is that we will have found this out on a rumour from fat boy or a news website rather than our own website or some official commenting on the forum.

Could Someone like Mal or Windsor Sec clarify this for us instead of us all the speculating?

Well I am shocked.

In other news the pope is a catholic.

When will the susprises stop coming?!

If this is confirmed one question....

What took so long?

What I will think will be worse is that we will have found this out on a rumour from fat boy or a news website rather than our own website or some official commenting on the forum.

Could Someone like Mal or Windsor Sec clarify this for us instead of us all the speculating?

The reason it is not on the official site or any other site other than the Maidenhead Advertiser is because there has been nothing released by the club.

What a joke! The papers are now actually printing stuff before the club have actually confirmed it ? Having said that i would imagine it to be true as if not

the paper could be leaving themselves open to legal action.

You've clearly never brought a tabloid in your life then!!! :smilewinkgrin:

Wasnt it the Express who said Scotty was nailed on to be wycombe boss?! However the rumour mill has been going ever since the first pay issues were made public. I dont think there was anyway back from that point so quite why it's dragged on since late march/start of April to now i really dont know.

Perhaps not all the I's have been dotted yet Smithson? Or waiting for an offical statement either way from Peter Simpson

Or the fact that someones trying to take out a super injuction to stop it becoming public like so many footballers do! :smashfreakb:

But the fact that mudge was telling people this weeks ago makes me wonder what on is going on!