Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor's new manager?

Fat Boy

Dave Mudge is now the Manager. Why does'nt everybody get behind him and wish him all the best. You can only judge a manager on results, so give the man a chance. He will be as keen as they come and you will go a long way to find anybody who will work harder to get it right. Good luck Mudgy.

Edited by wcw

Dave Mudge is now the Manager. Why does'nt everybody get behind him and wish him all the best. You can only judge a manager on results, so give the man a chance. He will be as keen as they come and you will go a long way to find anybody who will work harder to get it right.

signed Dave Mudge

Dave Mudge is now the Manager. Why does'nt everybody get behind him and wish him all the best. You can only judge a manager on results, so give the man a chance. He will be as keen as they come and you will go a long way to find anybody who will work harder to get it right.

signed Dave Mudge

cheesy%20(2).gif

signed Dave Mudge

cheesy%20(2).gif

Windsorian, are you laughing at the statement wcw has made that Mudge will 'be keen as they come' or that Mudge ' will work harder to get it right' or that wcw is Mudge?

signed Dave Mudge

cheesy%20(2).gif

Windsorian, are you laughing at the statement wcw has made that Mudge will 'be keen as they come' or that Mudge ' will work harder to get it right' or that wcw is Mudge?

That wcw is mudge, it just got my sense of humour.

signed Dave Mudge

cheesy%20(2).gif

That wcw is mudge, it just got my sense of humour.

Well wcw started it. But then again wcw has been a right little s#it stirer on our forums.

Dont want to put it in the other thread but i was told this back in April 28th from someone with no connection to the club. What took so bloody long?

Hope you didn't tell anyone about it. You would have got abused and accused of [censored] stirring by a few numpties!!!smilewinkgrin.gif

Dont want to put it in the other thread but i was told this back in April 28th from someone with no connection to the club. What took so bloody long?

Hope you didn't tell anyone about it. You would have got abused and accused of [censored] stirring by a few numpties!!!smilewinkgrin.gif

No idea but they've got egg on their face now!

You didnt need to be part of the inner circle to know this was on the cards!

It wasn't the subject matter but when as a poster you won't declare your team and make your first post on the windsor forum to be the new manager you are bound to wind people up. By the way isn't calling someone a pimp abusive or at least it was the last time i looked in the dictionary.

It wasn't the subject matter but when as a poster you won't declare your team and make your first post on the windsor forum to be the new manager you are bound to wind people up. By the way isn't calling someone a pimp abusive or at least it was the last time i looked in the dictionary.

It wasn't my first post on the Windsor forum by a long chalk and on the topic about Windsor being in debt I said I watched bedfont green. Do I need to start every post with I watch 'Bedfont Green?'

I didn't call anyone a pimp, I said he pimped himself about. That is a common term.

Is that the Bedfont Green who have changed their name whilst the other Bedfont have folded but it's in no way a merger?! :smilewinkgrin:

I hope it means Bedfonts Crowds go up as when Windsor fans outnumber the home and away fans as they did at the game vs Burnham Pre-season it's a sad state of affairs.

I was wishing you well and hoping you got more fans! Your crowds went up some 80% by playing at Windsor which i bet was helped by Windsor fans who couldnt or didnt want to go to away games popping down.

I hope you can carry on growing at that rate and not have to live off one mans money as Windsor have learnt that's not the best way to run a club!

I hope you can carry on growing at that rate and not have to live off one mans money as Windsor have learnt that's not the best way to run a club!

One of the main factors of leaving Stag Meadow for a long-term move to the town of Bedfont. We are miles behind other clubs at step 4 but will continue to work hard to try and deliver a club that can compete on and off the pitch.

One of the main factors of leaving Stag Meadow for a long-term move to the town of Bedfont. We are miles behind other clubs at step 4 but will continue to work hard to try and deliver a club that can compete on and off the pitch.

As one of the few Windsor supporters who did actually go & see Bedfont Green whilst they were at Stag Meadow can I add that we were treated with the utmost respect & kindness,why all of a sudden are we slagging off Bedfont Green,is it because they have decided to go to their spiritual home or baceause we have lost their money input to our club,by the way I did go & watch Bedfont as well last season so there is no bias from me,if the two clubs merge that can only be of benefit to bedfont itself. Edited by DERBY