Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Whitehawk boss 'wasn't pushed out'

GEORGE Parris has left his post as joint manager of newly promoted Whitehawk - but the club insists he was not pushed out.

View the full article

I have personally spoken to George.He felt that he couldn't work with Darren Freeman any more.

Those were his exact words.

Maybe not pushed,but definately nudged out of East Brighton Park.wink.gif

There are fans on the Whitehawk website calling for local man Glenn Davies,who was first team coach last season to be given the managers job.

GEORGE Parris has left his post as joint manager of newly promoted Whitehawk - but the club insists he was not pushed out.

View the full article

I have personally spoken to George.He felt that he couldn't work with Darren Freeman any more.

Those were his exact words.

Maybe not pushed,but definately nudged out of East Brighton Park.wink.gif

There are fans on the Whitehawk website calling for local man Glenn Davies,who was first team coach last season to be given the managers job.

Former keeper Ross Standen appointed as assistant manager.Very good PR by somebody after losing George.I hope Ross isn't thinking of playing.

I know Whitehawk are in the Ryman next season,but still technically County League till the first game of the season.

I suppose the fact that Ned (Whitehawk owner) has a daughter who is going out with Darren Freemans son could be a factor????

Hawks have already approached Atkin,Wormull,Harding and Ben Andrews and been knocked back by them all.

Blackhawk.I know who you are!

Stop e-mailing me.smashfreakb.gif

I suppose the fact that Ned (Whitehawk owner) has a daughter who is going out with Darren Freemans son could be a factor????

Hawks have already approached Atkin,Wormull,Harding and Ben Andrews and been knocked back by them all.

Blackhawk.I know who you are!

Stop e-mailing me.smashfreakb.gif

Harding stated that he could have earned more money at Whitehawk,but their ground is poor,they have few supporters and he didn't want to be thought of as a mercenary who dropped his standards to earn a few quid extra.

How refreshing!yeahthat.gif