Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturdays line up....

Who's the young keeper, is it Jake Slade? Do you think Andy might take a gamble on him to start? So I've heard he's pretty good. I think Tostao may even start the game if he's fit enough. Apart from him & Drury, our midfield is very workman-like and he may just supply the bit of flair that makes the difference.....unless he's marked out of the game,of course..

O'Reilly,

Lee, Pinnock, Shearer, Skinner,

Owen (or Tosty), McKimm, Strouts, Hogg,

Pinnock, Abbey.

Much like your choice, Richard, except I see you favour wing-backs. Wouldn't that leave us a bit weak in midfield, though?

O'Reilly

Pennock (sweeper)

Duku Shearer Trott

Lee Skinner advanced wing backs

Mckimm Owen

Abbey Pinnock

I think this formation enables us to play our best defence possible while enabling skins and matt to push forward.. I like the looks of this team as we seem a solid unit.

Quote:
Matt (GNFC) said:
Perhaps we should start with Tostao on Saturday as it'll be like playing in Africa with this 95F forecast for Saturday grin.gif

This is completly unnatural weather for footie. Still, no chance of it being called off, unless the Swanscombe End spontaneously combusts

It would of been nice to see these guys plays as a team a bit more before the season starts, but the up side is at least we enough players to pick a team from.

Starting XI Sat. ?

O'Reilly

Lee Trott Pennock McClements

Pinnock McKimm Owen Skinner

Abbey Huggins

Subs. Kwashi, Duku, Evans, Perkins, Slade

Pennock is in for his obvious ability, however I reckon the pitch will be like concrete and therefore his knee could prove to be a problem - in which case The fridge or Shearer (if sober) would need to be called in.

cool.gif

Quote:
Alan W (GNFC) said:
The Kentonline article also seems to back up the fact that Strouts is likely to leave. It seems players arent prepared to fight for their places - cant believe any player has a "guaranteed" first team place.

What happened to Scott Goodwin who played the "Jimmy Strouts" role against Gillingham, is he still in the picture or has he gone somewhere else?