Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Charles Webster

CHATHAM TOWN RESERVES 1 FLEET XI 7

GNFC XI: Jake Slade, Tony Sinclair(ex Gillingham, trialist), Matt Lee, Pat Gradley, Lee Shearer,Jimmy Strouts, TostaoKwashi, Rob Owen, Terry Penfold, Louie Evans,Jeran Meah. Subs: Aiden Pursglov, AnthonyHogg, Toby Janidu(18 year old trialist replaced Penfold at half time).

109 seconds - Strouts scores with header from corner.

3 mins - Evans scores from six yards.

12 minutes - Kwashi scores after solo run and a 1-2 with Evans.

22 minutes - Meah taps in from close range after dazzling run byKwashi.

38 minutes - Kwashi solo goal.

41 minutes - Evans scores from penalty spot after Gradley is pushed.

47 minutes - Evans completes hat trick with extraordinary volley from edge of the box.

79 minutes - consolation goal for Chatam.

He did say, after he scored his blinding third goal: "I suppose I'll still get slagged off on the website". So, boys and girls,let's make sure we get behind him and all the players who,I can ssure you,are doing their best for the club.

Well if you do read this board Louie, you’ll realise that most of us think you are a raw asset waiting to explode!! And I hope you do for the benefits Gravesend and yourself will receive, keep up the good work.

Who the hell has slagged Louie Off the man is the future for GNFC Louie I think you are going to take off this year if only that shot at Dagenham had gone in and not hit the bar

Quote:
Fleet boy said:
I thought that was Danny Lye that had that shot... :S

No it was Louie, you are thinking of Nuneaton perhaps?

Quote:
Match Report On 77 minutes, it was almost 2-1, as Evans put in a good run to the edge of the D&R box, before hitting a curling shot with the outside of his boot, that rattled the corner of the post & crossbar, with Roberts rooted to the spot.

He was at Peterborough (spelling?) as well, I believe. There are some big ugly defenders in the Conference upwards that can really spoil your day if you're a forward and you need skill and a bit of muscle to get the better of them. That's what Louie told me in the bar last season (not exact words but same sentiments). He's got both and all it's gonna take is that first cracking 25 yarder at home and Bingo! striker problem solved. Confidence, mate. Confidence.

So lets bring Louie on for last 20mins at Burton & then Woking to score the winner in each for 6 points top of the table position oh and then I woke up
But surely he is the long term future for the Fleet