Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fire at Peacehaven FC.

There was an attempted burglary at Peacehaven FC last weekend.When the burglars were unable to gain entry to the clubhouse,they tried to damage it by burning it down.Fortunately workers at the "Poohaven" sewage works nearby spotted the smoke and it was put out before too much damage was done.

Over the same weekend,Shorehams clubhouse was also targeted TWICE and alcohol was stolen.

All very frustrating for the volunteers who put in many hours of their own time to keep these clubs running. :smashfreakb:

Sad news, Donkey.

Mindless idiots who know only too well that even if they are caught, they'll only get a slap on the wrist.

INCIDENTLY - 'Er Indoors and myself will be in Peacehaven/Newhaven for the early part of next week, so ''The Sussex Coaster" will probably get a visit or two, if your around that way. Let me know.

Too much time spent on playstations wrecking things in Hyper Space.Then they think it's real life.Saddos!!!!

Enjoy your trip to the Sussex Coast,and Coaster.Have a nose around a few of the grounds.

I now live in a land far far away now and it is a while since I darkened the doors of Sussex.;)

our clubhouse was burnt down years ago,it virtually destroyed the club as it was at the time (in the 90's)

Luckily we came back from that only to be took over by people who ruined the club again by mismanagement,although they did resurrect the club again before leaving last year,although it appears it was left in a bad condition yet again but it seems to be being rectified quite well now.

My opinion on this is that small clubs should be run by fans or fans organisations and live in their means but stringent tests from the FA wouldn't go a miss,they must be held accountable at times for letting people get away with it.

Too much time spent on playstations wrecking things in Hyper Space.Then they think it's real life.Saddos!!!!

Enjoy your trip to the Sussex Coast,and Coaster.Have a nose around a few of the grounds.

I now live in a land far far away now and it is a while since I darkened the doors of Sussex.;)

I have visited Newhaven's ground, though oddly, never Peacehaven's Strange, coz it's only a very short walk from my mates gaff, so I may take a wander there early part of next week. Must say it doesn't look too bad on Google Earth.

Seaford and Saltdean are both nearby.Whitehawk isn't far and if you wanted to take your life in your own hands and visit the Enclosed Ground you could maybe give us some feedback on their improvements for the Ryman League?

I am told that there are caravans on the pitch at the moment,and they're not moving till July. :ignore:

Seaford and Saltdean are both nearby.Whitehawk isn't far and if you wanted to take your life in your own hands and visit the Enclosed Ground you could maybe give us some feedback on their improvements for the Ryman League?

I am told that there are caravans on the pitch at the moment,and they're not moving till July. :ignore:

That'll be the Dorking WANDERERS, then !!

:bolt: