Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The D&R website say this is wrong

Ive certainly never heard of anything like that before!!! Isnt that what a team has pre season friendlies for, to get match fit???!!! Seems very odd that players can just go and have a game with someone else and it not be called a trial. I reckon theres more in this than meets the eye – Bentley to Posh in the next few weeks! Especially reading the report! He had a blinder by all accounts!

Quote:
mightymole said:
register for what david?? as you've confused me

To view the Peterborough website. I am registered so I always get straight on. This means that I cannot check to see if the link works for everyone.

See not rocket science is it.

Isn't Gary Hills brother part owner of Peterboro' , hence the close relationship and the lending of players etc, I think that the rumour is that Gary Hill is lined up for the job once barry Fry moves upstairs... .... So I would not read too much into Benno turning out for them , he was not the only Daggers player involved..

However I hear from the daggers grapevine that Benno isn't too happy with his lot at the moment... ( could he be our first loan signing of the season ?)