Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturdays Prediction

Unfortuantely, I cannot be there as I am on holiday. I might get to the Romford game but it is more likely that my first attendance this season will be our historic debut in the FA Cup. I'm hoping to bring a few pals along. Let's get the crowd up for that one.

With regards to this Saturday I'm not so sure. Basildon have strengthened their team and it does appear that our new team will need time to gel together. My bet is a 2-2 draw.

Quote:
Mr Happy said:
Unfortuantely, I cannot be there as I am on holiday.

Unfortuantely, I cannot be there as I am not on holiday.

I agree that it seems that Basildon have strengthened their team and that the ET's don't seem to have settled down yet, but my guess is that Enfield Town will scrape a narrow 2-1 win, especially as they have a good crowd cheering them on.

I hear what everyone is saying about Basildon......I do think they'll be in the top three......Just think that our boys have something to prove...mainly to themselves....and with a good crowd on saturday......the Town will come out on top....

BTW Congratulations to Bradley Quinn and his new Wifr Liz...they got married on saturday...

Quote:
Mean It Mick said:
I have to say Basildon will win and win comfortably bout 3-1 or more.

You heard it hear first.

Im backing my former team mates to go all the way this season.

good luck to the Basildon boys.

Your former team mates!!!??? Not everyone went from Manor to Basildon and to my knowledge, you didn't turn out for the latter!