Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Geggy

Windsor 2 Slough 1

Pissed as a newt!!!!! Who had been sober all day, night, the previous day and not drunk since my last night out. Well like I said I thought Slough looked alright, didn't look like challenging our trialists but then the PREMIER will attract a better standard of player than the ones below.

Didn't mean to sound condecending Hovis but your views on the game did seem a bit strange although you're entitled to your views.

Without harping on too much because after all it was only a friendly, yes, overall play was fairly even but on chances missed/disallowed I think we had more of them but as they say missed chances don't win games.

Not sure I agree with your comment that the PREMIER will attract a better standard of player. Some will go where the money is and some will see that a club are going places and want to be a part of that success.

A prime example would be Bury Town. I would say that most of their players were good enough for at least the premier division but decided to play for Bury in Div 1 and are now reaping the rewards.

And there was me thinking this was just a kickabout in a field! I wasn't there, but can say with absolute certainty that Slough should have won. I think it's the mentality that runs through me and my fellow Rebels!

And there was me thinking this was just a kickabout in a field! I wasn't there, but can say with absolute certainty that Slough should have won. I think it's the mentality that runs through me and my fellow Rebels!

It was a kick about at the school but given the two teams playing and the close season we have just had I'm certain all Windsor fans were looking forward to the thought of winning which we had he fortune of doing.

Although in different leagues we still have the FA Cup, FA Trophy, The Berks & Bucks and The League Cup... Surely we can not miss each other in all of those!!!! We can look forward with hope!