Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Richard C

He's got no hair but we dont care.................

Annnndy, Andy Ford.

I say we give him as much time as he needs... hes taken this club a long way and the only time you see him smile is when we sing songa about him from the stand. lets get on his side and hopefully his experiments in the first 2 games will cease and we will play the strongest 11 possible (no offence to certain players!). Lets try to get behind Andy at the next home game! (or indeed anyone going to Halifax!!)

Just got back from Australia where, thank god, I've managed to escape the scorelines of the last two games. I've not seen any pre-seasons either, but from the general feeling on this board and reading match reports, it looks far from good!

Still, I'll be there for Telford and hope to put some faces to players' names! I agree with Richard C, it's a bit early to be calling for Andy's head, but also we must bear in mind that we don't want to be staring into the abyss too early.

Anyway, my lucky FA Cup pants might be taken out of retirement and we'll hopefully turn the tide!!

Quote:
Stuart Thomson said:
remember Drury's gonna be back soon We'll be ok.

Drury looked to have some good touches in pre-season and I'm sure he can be a great success for us but he is only nineteen and has never played in the conference.
I don't think we can expect miracles from him.