Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WHO WILL BE TOP SCORERS IN PREM AND DIV 1 ?

Lavery for us will be up if he stay fit for the season, hit 17 from 27 games from midfield last year (although he did play about 5 as striker). As for the rest now the Holden is up with the big boys its given the rest a chance. Kanani from Bedfont Sports will be up there i would of thought. I also agree with Gman, Holden will get 20 goals at least.

kanani on trial at uxbridge

i can confirm Ryan Otoole hasnt signed for the gate, he is working away at min.

also its not the same barrance that had 1 good season at bedfont and he is not overweight.

i certainly would back him for leading goalscorer.

looking forward to new season as it means new grounds etc.

yes we have no ground of our own but we will have 1 in as we progress.

CTFCBOY I agree a few,but that is not many.Track Record says not a loyal player,molesly, lammas,molesly,Chertsey,and in my opinion prolific goal scorers get snapped up by bigger Clubs,Chertsey not a big Club.

Fair opinion Smudge....last night was first time I have seen him and he looked really strong playing against a higher level of opposition. Cant comment on loyalty etc as dont know him but he is a big lad who will do well. Have you an example of clubs you mean by "bigger clubs". And would you not agree Pommers was a prolific goalscorer at CTFC?

CTFCBOY I agree a few,but that is not many.Track Record says not a loyal player,molesly, lammas,molesly,Chertsey,and in my opinion prolific goal scorers get snapped up by bigger Clubs,Chertsey not a big Club.

Fair opinion Smudge....last night was first time I have seen him and he looked really strong playing against a higher level of opposition. Cant comment on loyalty etc as dont know him but he is a big lad who will do well. Have you an example of clubs you mean by "bigger clubs". And would you not agree Pommers was a prolific goalscorer at CTFC?

kanani has played a few pre season games for uxbridge not sure if he has signed yet, is he good then as thats a 2 league step up?

Pommers was prolific at Chertsey yes,he was never prolific at Croydon Athletic.By bigger Clubs I mean clubs higher up the Pyramid,There is a dearth of Good Strikers in Non League at the moment,most of the strikers mentioned on this Forum,as being prolific,would struggle even 1 step higher in my opinion.Thats why they stay in their comfort zone.Big Fish Syndrome.

I am going to go for Tom O'Regan Chertsey. Scored 5 in 4 in pre season. Might be a winger but expect plenty from him

Also think Papali and Baxter will get there fair share for us.

Pomroy will guarantee Egham 25.

I also expect Dean Clark (new Badshot Signing) to be there top scorer. Great player

Dont think Matty Graves will be far of. 32 goals last year and 4 in pre season so far.

I think he and Pommers can repeat last years goals (hope so)

Is that Dean Clark that was at Uxbridge and Hayes ?

Has not Adie Barrance (assuming "Barrance" is the same man) signed for Egham Town? The word I got from Danny Bennett was that he was only too keen to sign for us. Adie must have known we still have Charlie McCarthy and Matt Grave (and presumably Charlie Muldowney), and have just signed John Pomroy; we Sarnies were kind of hoping for a five man attack!. If he has gone elsewhere then good luck to him. I had been banging on about signing him when he was being a pain in the 'arris against us as a Bedfont Green player. He did not do too badly for us last season, and in the one pre-season game I saw him in he did not look either overweight or unfit, and is certainly not overrated at this level.

Edited by tempestward

Has not Adie Barrance (assuming "Barrance" is the same man) signed for Egham Town? The word I got from Danny Bennett was that he was only too keen to sign for us. Adie must have known we still have Charlie McCarthy and Matt Grave (and presumably Charlie Muldowney), and have just signed John Pomroy; we Sarnies were kind of hoping for a five man attack!. If he has gone elsewhere then good luck to him. I had been banging on about signing him when he was being a pain in the 'arris against us as a Bedfont Green player. He did not do too badly for us last season, and in the one pre-season game I saw him in he did not look either overweight or unfit, and is certainly not overrated at this level.

Adie Barrance has signed for Egham but due to work and holidays he has not been available that much in pre season .

He has now returned and hopefully will be available on a regular basis as when he is he is as good as any striker in the league.

Cheers

Steve

Pommers was prolific at Chertsey yes,he was never prolific at Croydon Athletic.By bigger Clubs I mean clubs higher up the Pyramid,There is a dearth of Good Strikers in Non League at the moment,most of the strikers mentioned on this Forum,as being prolific,would struggle even 1 step higher in my opinion.Thats why they stay in their comfort zone.Big Fish Syndrome.

Dont agree with the "big fish syndrome smudge". I thinks its called finding your level.

If you cant perform at the league above (as many have tried) then surely your at the right level ?

I'm surprised Ray Spence at Hartley Wintney hasn't been mentioned as a potential top scorer in division 1. Very good finisher and at a club that score a lot of goals.

Blokes a complete KENT

Edited by Non League Nigel

NLN- your opinion of Ray Spence may or may not be accurate but Daniel has a point.... No one else has mentioned him and if he stays fit, stays on the pitch.....and stays at the club then he's got to be right up there. Lots of it's there I know!!

Last season Ray Spence for Hartley

Played 32 Goals 24 assists 17

If we can get him to play something like 49 games as Brunty did last season he should put away a few more.

And the guy's not a kent.

THATS A GOOD SCORING RATIO AND ASSISTS SO WHY DOESN'T SPENCE TEST HIMSELF AT A HIGHER STANDARD STARTING WITH THE CCL PREMIER THEN IF STILL PROVEN GO ONTO BETTER THINGS. HE SOUNDS LIKE THE POMROY AND BAXTER SCENARIO ?

JAY HOLDEN WAS THE SAME, PROLIFIC IN CCL DIV. 1 BUT WE WILL SEE THIS SEASONS HOW HE DOES AT A HIGHER STANDARD/LEAGUE, I HOPE HE DOES WELL AND HE GOES INTO BETTER THINGS

Edited by NICE GUY