Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WHO WILL BE TOP SCORERS IN PREM AND DIV 1 ?

Brunty's Knaphill's lucky charm now Hartley.Ray Spence is a good forward,but so easy to wind up on the Pitch.Off the pitch you could not wish to meet a nicer guy.

I remember him playing against us 3 seasons ago for Reading Town, a real handful. I did mention his name on Friday to somebody that knows him and got a similar 'kent' like response, although not passing judgment myself as I don't know the fella. Agree with the popular opinion, he will score goals at step 6 no doubt about it.

Last season Ray Spence for Hartley

Played 32 Goals 24 assists 17

If we can get him to play something like 49 games as Brunty did last season he should put away a few more.

And the guy's not a kent.

THATS A GOOD SCORING RATIO AND ASSISTS SO WHY DOESN'T SPENCE TEST HIMSELF AT A HIGHER STANDARD STARTING WITH THE CCL PREMIER THEN IF STILL PROVEN GO ONTO BETTER THINGS. HE SOUNDS LIKE THE POMROY AND BAXTER SCENARIO ?

JAY HOLDEN WAS THE SAME, PROLIFIC IN CCL DIV. 1 BUT WE WILL SEE THIS SEASONS HOW HE DOES AT A HIGHER STANDARD/LEAGUE, I HOPE HE DOES WELL AND HE GOES INTO BETTER THINGS

I believe Spence played at a higher level for Farnborough FC in their 1st season since reforming - scored in their opening game at Godalming. Not sure why stepped down - rumours he fell out with management - but next he was playing at Reading Town.

Has not Adie Barrance (assuming "Barrance" is the same man) signed for Egham Town? The word I got from Danny Bennett was that he was only too keen to sign for us. Adie must have known we still have Charlie McCarthy and Matt Grave (and presumably Charlie Muldowney), and have just signed John Pomroy; we Sarnies were kind of hoping for a five man attack!. If he has gone elsewhere then good luck to him. I had been banging on about signing him when he was being a pain in the 'arris against us as a Bedfont Green player. He did not do too badly for us last season, and in the one pre-season game I saw him in he did not look either overweight or unfit, and is certainly not overrated at this level.

Adie Barrance has signed for Egham but due to work and holidays he has not been available that much in pre season .

He has now returned and hopefully will be available on a regular basis as when he is he is as good as any striker in the league.

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve, that is very reassuring, and we look forward to seeing him in a red shirt. Good luck then to any other Barrances in the CCL!

Div1 - matt weston for Cobham.. A proven scorer in ryman one for Walton casuals.. Back playing after a year out.. Has looked sharp in pre-season.

i take it barrance from hayes gate is a bit of a player then?

:futbolbud2:The player Adie Barrance was at Egham last season , i am not sure if he played for Hayes gate towards the end of the season . When he was at Bedfont Green, he did score a few goals as well in the Premier,

Last season Ray Spence for Hartley

Played 32 Goals 24 assists 17

If we can get him to play something like 49 games as Brunty did last season he should put away a few more.

And the guy's not a kent.

Is that the Ray Spence who played for A.F.C. Wallingford and Burnham

Has not Adie Barrance (assuming "Barrance" is the same man) signed for Egham Town? The word I got from Danny Bennett was that he was only too keen to sign for us. Adie must have known we still have Charlie McCarthy and Matt Grave (and presumably Charlie Muldowney), and have just signed John Pomroy; we Sarnies were kind of hoping for a five man attack!. If he has gone elsewhere then good luck to him. I had been banging on about signing him when he was being a pain in the 'arris against us as a Bedfont Green player. He did not do too badly for us last season, and in the one pre-season game I saw him in he did not look either overweight or unfit, and is certainly not overrated at this level.

Adie Barrance has signed for Egham but due to work and holidays he has not been available that much in pre season .

He has now returned and hopefully will be available on a regular basis as when he is he is as good as any striker in the league.

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve, that is very reassuring, and we look forward to seeing him in a red shirt. Good luck then to any other Barrances in the CCL!

Adie is a great lad who our manager signed from the Middlesex County League when he banged in 69 goals in Division 1 for Signcraft who still only finished runners-up!