Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

hayes gate!!!

i told u lot that we was a good side yet some of you laughed at me. we beat many peoples favourite easily and withj leading goalscorer danny barrance in goal!!!!!

we have signed 2 new players today aswell, the futures bright for the gate!!!!

Knaphill are not many peoples Favourites,definitely not mine anyway.Bit early in the season to big your Team up though on 1 match. THE GATE

Have you thought of becoming a GOLD MEMBER on here, only a Fiver.Best of Luck to Hayes Gate obviously a great addition to C.C.L.

Edited by Smudge

The Gate a very good opening win But Its not them games that matter in the end. A windy wet day at Chobham or Sheerwater a night game miles away in the winter and an early evening kick off when some of your players are struggling to get there will count. Saying that well done and look forward to seeing you very soon! introduce yourself definite beer waitng for ya.

Edited by Tucks1

love the confidence TG! Great result at the weekend..... All I would add is make sure you come on here when you lose as well! Haven't heard much from Trendtender, The Knapmeister and Brunty this week!? ;).....

Look forward to entertaining you Saturday,win, lose or draw I will buy you a beer after the game.

Wouldn't say u beat us easy don't think u got in our box till the 44th minute!! 3rd goal was put on a plate for u from our keeper with last kick of game...... Game of two halves second half u deserved ur 2 goals. 1 down 37 to go!

With that attitude I can see The Gate going straight through to Step 4. BTK if I have ever seen one. As inmyday says see you on here when you lose ;)

And inmyday where are the photos I need !!!!

With that attitude I can see The Gate going straight through to Step 4. BTK if I have ever seen one. As inmyday says see you on here when you lose ;)

And inmyday where are the photos I need !!!!

well done the gate great to see a new team, but as said above its to early to tell, teams played 7 or 8 games in a 2 week spell at end of last season stretching squads,, i agree also with what was stated above that a midweek trip in the cold and wet to some one like sheerwater warlingham worcester park will also be a test.

Well it's been a while since i've been on here, but seeing as all the other BTKs have been on thought I might as well to! Good result for the gate the weekend as gate man has said, but maybe a few of you guys should have something to eat before replying!

DT in management

NB back playing

Myself in rehab

Wonder if all will be he same at Xmas???

And where is maintain?!?!

Edited by brookboy.

Looking to get involved a bit later in the season, got ongoing probs with hamstring so need to try and get it sorted before I think about playing - last season just tried to get on with it but didn't feel I did myself justice and won't get away with it now weve come up. Anyone recommend a PROPER physio to give me some advice and treatment?

Edited by brookboy.

Well it's been a while since i've been on here, but seeing as all the other BTKs have been on thought I might as well to! Good result for the gate the weekend as gate man has said, but maybe a few of you guys should have something to eat before replying!

DT in management

NB back playing

Myself in rehab

Wonder if all will be he same at Xmas???

And where is maintain?!?!

No doubt i'll be retired by end of september again...........then hanwell will slowly decline of course dance%20(2).gif