Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

hayes gate!!!

Looking to get involved a bit later in the season, got ongoing probs with hamstring so need to try and get it sorted before I think about playing - last season just tried to get on with it but didn't feel I did myself justice and won't get away with it now weve come up. Anyone recommend a PROPER physio to give me some advice and treatment?

Got a good physio for you she is at Dukes meadows in Chiswick?

Well it's been a while since i've been on here, but seeing as all the other BTKs have been on thought I might as well to! Good result for the gate the weekend as gate man has said, but maybe a few of you guys should have something to eat before replying!

DT in management

NB back playing

Myself in rehab

Wonder if all will be he same at Xmas???

And where is maintain?!?!

No doubt i'll be retired by end of september again...........then hanwell will slowly decline of course dance%20(2).gif

any of the hanwell squad gone to the gate?

Looking to get involved a bit later in the season, got ongoing probs with hamstring so need to try and get it sorted before I think about playing - last season just tried to get on with it but didn't feel I did myself justice and won't get away with it now weve come up. Anyone recommend a PROPER physio to give me some advice and treatment?

Try this guy based in Camberley. www.mqst.co.uk

I would have had to quit football if it wasn't for him. He is actually a sports therapist. I spent a large amount on Physio's for a groin injury when it turned out I had torn my thigh and that was causing the problems.

He has just got a part time job with Wycombe Wanderers as well.

Edited by Terrence Collina

Jonson I take u r Hayes Gate you have alot of players that dropped down u have 2 good managers with Micky Harvey ex NG manager before Ringrose and Mark Perry ex pro whose a nice fella..........so you'll be in the top 10 which is not to bad in your 1st season in what's a strong league.

I thought your reserves had no funding after your move to Hanwell?

Good luck but by The Gates comments you won't need it

Guvor we will need all the luck this season. Like you said it is a strong league so we will se how we do. Harvey has a good record with the connections he has and Perry is an ex pro so he knows more than most.

You might be right about the reserves but I am not 100% sure

I agree it is a great start to the season and good to see new team pick up points on the opening day. Knaphill though have always been slow starters in the league which has probably been there downfall in the past two seasons as they probably would of won the league it if they started well. Also agree that the real test will be when you go to some places like Sheerwater on a cold winter's day and they will put it about alot! as I previously know! Warlingham too! its a long season but good to see promise from the teams coming into the league!

john kinch cheesy%20(2).gif

Spoken with Trenty this morning and he said Hayes Played very well second half. Also praised their skipper at the back of a 3-5-2. Knappers had a terrible home start last eason but put a run together the way the did, maybe they'll do it again, maybe they won't!

Congrats on a debut win Haye and it just shows the qaulity and unpredictability for this coming season in both CCL divisions :smilewinkgrin:

I would agree towards the end of last season the Gate had problems wiht their squad in terms of players being available. Hopefully that wont be the case this season but with mid week games it maybe hard to expect players to leave work early when they are not being paid. Hopefully a few of last years players, as mentioned, will be able to come back .

played for Hanwell last season and know a few of the boys.....with Blaise up top 40 goals a season problem they have is no reserves and that's what Hayes gates problem is unless Hayes gate our Hanwells reserves??????

sorry guvnor who is blaise for hanwell town ?

Blaise O'brian scored 4 on Saturday GOAL machine

good start for him, have heard that name before has he played higher ?

also have heard a rumour everlsey have a link with reading and have 3 youth players each month to there disposal ?

http://www.bracknell...-with-madejski/

Hopefully this link explains a bit more what the link with Reading is.

Let me know if you want further info.

sounds like a win win situation that must enhance your chances of promotion surely , due to the qualtiy of players and the facilities, i see on your site some of last years squad werent involved sat are they now in res team ?

We have a very young team, so it's a bit too early to be thinking about promotion. We're hoping to improve on last year, but that in itself will be very difficult. The league seems to be much stronger, but hopefully our squad will compete.

What players did you see that weren't involed?

Had a few leave and we also have a few on holiday at the moment.