Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

hayes gate!!!

We have a very young team, so it's a bit too early to be thinking about promotion. We're hoping to improve on last year, but that in itself will be very difficult. The league seems to be much stronger, but hopefully our squad will compete.

What players did you see that weren't involed?

Had a few leave and we also have a few on holiday at the moment.

can never rememeber name but very fast blonde right wing back very usefull player , and didnt see scully on list

Scully played and scored on Saturday.

Mark Morgan (right wing back) was a substitute on Saturday.

Did you watch any games at the weekend?

i didnt make it to any sat may try fham v everlsey tonight should be interesting game

we have a number of last years squad not available as yet as well as daniel lukeman who if you have seen play will be the best footballer in the league.

thats not fiction either, he will be back mid september.

we have no reserve side but we will never be hanwells reserves. both sets of players will be signed on dual registrations. yes we didnt have a shot until the 40th min but lets face it knaphill had 1 0r 2 in 90 to our 10-12.we didnt get to the ground until 2.30!! maybe it gives belief that an hours warm up before matches will only tire players out!!!!

knaphill looked knackered in 2nd half and clearly had no answer to apce up front!

So you got best player in the league......best team.....all would get in any of the top teams from last year.......pros to come back into the side - will be a terrible season if you dont win the league and cup by the sounds of it.

oh and you will have won the league by september anyway so you wont need him!

Edited by Brunty84

So you got best player in the league......best team.....all would get in any of the top teams from last year.......pros to come back into the side - will be a terrible season if you dont win the league and cup by the sounds of it.

you will have won the league by september anyway so you wont need him!

you will have won the league by september anyway so you wont need him!

Ha Ha Brunty dont bite!! Long winter ahead and some awful grounds to go to.......Certainly cant win league in august but can be lost. Hayes your optimism is refreshing but as i said before lshocking places too go to!! You played a team who always start badly, you caught them cold and fair play .....teams will now be waiting for ya!!

Edited by Tucks1

The week is early Inmyday,Brunty not exactly tearing up trees at Knaphill,but time will only tell.They are always slow starters though.

IM GETTING EDGY JUST WAITING FOR BRUNTYS EXCUSES !!!......WHERE ARE YOU BRUNTY ? I BET YOU WERE THE BETTER TEAM AND IT WAS THE REF'S FAULT !!!

GOOD LUCK MATE FOR THE SEASON !

Edited by NICE GUY

we have a number of last years squad not available as yet as well as daniel lukeman who if you have seen play will be the best footballer in the league.

thats not fiction either, he will be back mid september.

we have no reserve side but we will never be hanwells reserves. both sets of players will be signed on dual registrations. yes we didnt have a shot until the 40th min but lets face it knaphill had 1 0r 2 in 90 to our 10-12.we didnt get to the ground until 2.30!! maybe it gives belief that an hours warm up before matches will only tire players out!!!!

knaphill looked knackered in 2nd half and clearly had no answer to apce up front!

Thats you just sold the lad Lukeman

Looking to get involved a bit later in the season, got ongoing probs with hamstring so need to try and get it sorted before I think about playing - last season just tried to get on with it but didn't feel I did myself justice and won't get away with it now weve come up. Anyone recommend a PROPER physio to give me some advice and treatment?

john kinch cheesy%20(2).gif

Kincho is a legend nb, you of all people know that

Thanks for the contacts, will give them a shout. DT can you let me know the name of the clinic so I can look it up.

Off now to start new fitness regime, press ups, sit ups that sort of thing. NB, any chance I can borrow the programme you follow I've heard it works wonders

NBs fitness regime

3 reps of this spread out over a weekend should have you fighting fit in no time.

10 x Stellas

10 x Tequilas

10 x Vodka & Coke

Warm Down with a light stroll to the kebab house

Not many take to a regime like that though BB so ease yourself in slowly mate.

NBs fitness regime

3 reps of this spread out over a weekend should have you fighting fit in no time.

10 x Stellas

10 x Tequilas

10 x Vodka & Coke

Warm Down with a light stroll to the kebab house

Not many take to a regime like that though BB so ease yourself in slowly mate.

"extra chilli sauce boss????"

"oh go on then u twisted my arm!!!"

played for Hanwell last season and know a few of the boys.....with Blaise up top 40 goals a season problem they have is no reserves and that's what Hayes gates problem is unless Hayes gate our Hanwells reserves??????

just the 2 for Blaise last nite, 6 in 2 games, not bad

played for Hanwell last season and know a few of the boys.....with Blaise up top 40 goals a season problem they have is no reserves and that's what Hayes gates problem is unless Hayes gate our Hanwells reserves??????

whos gonna get the gate's goals as if they want to challenge at top will need a 20 goal a season man. how did hanwell do win i take it?

whos gonna get the gate's goals as if they want to challenge at top will need a 20 goal a season man. how did hanwell do win i take it?

from what i have seen of the gate i dont feel they have a 20 goal a season man but they do have 2 decent striker that will maybe get 15 or so each and the 2 wingers both get goals so will help the cause too

from what i have seen of the gate i dont feel they have a 20 goal a season man but they do have 2 decent striker that will maybe get 15 or so each and the 2 wingers both get goals so will help the cause too

who are there forwards obviously barrance and .......

who are there forwards obviously barrance and .......

young black guy, about 18, quick but very raw still, callum is his name