Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

hayes gate!!!

played for Hanwell last season and know a few of the boys.....with Blaise up top 40 goals a season problem they have is no reserves and that's what Hayes gates problem is unless Hayes gate our Hanwells reserves??????

just the 2 for Blaise last nite, 6 in 2 games, not bad

whos gonna get the gate's goals as if they want to challenge at top will need a 20 goal a season man. how did hanwell do win i take it?

from what i have seen of the gate i dont feel they have a 20 goal a season man but they do have 2 decent striker that will maybe get 15 or so each and the 2 wingers both get goals so will help the cause too

who are there forwards obviously barrance and .......

young black guy, about 18, quick but very raw still, callum is his name

callum marriot? also has livesey left?

played for Hanwell last season and know a few of the boys.....with Blaise up top 40 goals a season problem they have is no reserves and that's what Hayes gates problem is unless Hayes gate our Hanwells reserves??????

just the 2 for Blaise last nite, 6 in 2 games, not bad

whos gonna get the gate's goals as if they want to challenge at top will need a 20 goal a season man. how did hanwell do win i take it?

from what i have seen of the gate i dont feel they have a 20 goal a season man but they do have 2 decent striker that will maybe get 15 or so each and the 2 wingers both get goals so will help the cause too

who are there forwards obviously barrance and .......

young black guy, about 18, quick but very raw still, callum is his name

callum marriot? also has livesey left?

assume thats hime

livesey is right wing for them, decent player for that level and should get a few goals

Chuckle chuckle, welcome to the CCL hayes, a league like no other !! CBH virtually everyones tip to be at the wrong end of the table, one of your biggest probs will be that everyone will look forward to playing at Hanwell, you'll find it harder to win there than away, good luck

Watched the game last night and hayes started very bad, 3 nil down at half time. Defence was all over the place and the midfield was non existant. CB deserved the lead, 2nd half different story and nearly drew the game.

Welcome to the CC.

we have a number of last years squad not available as yet as well as daniel lukeman who if you have seen play will be the best footballer in the league.

thats not fiction either, he will be back mid september.

we have no reserve side but we will never be hanwells reserves. both sets of players will be signed on dual registrations. yes we didnt have a shot until the 40th min but lets face it knaphill had 1 0r 2 in 90 to our 10-12.we didnt get to the ground until 2.30!! maybe it gives belief that an hours warm up before matches will only tire players out!!!!

knaphill looked knackered in 2nd half and clearly had no answer to apce up front!

OOPS ! WHAT HAPPENED TG

TUT TUT MATE, SHOOTING YOURSELF IN THE FOOT COMES TO MIND AND A LESSON LEARNT. i WOULD WAIT UNTIL NEAR END OF THE SEASON BEFORE YOU COMMENT IF I WAS YOU

Edited by NICE GUY

Well well well MR 'the gate' its a bit quiet!!! "apart from brunty having a slight chuckle". I did say mdweek games and mention a couple of teams that would be difficult on your travels will be your undoing.......I dont suppose you see that coming last night. Problem is as I found out last year your no really playing at home at Hanwell and your inviting teams to a hotel in terms of ground not a b&b. Good luck for Saturday but what you experienced last night is the strength in depth of this division.

Edited by Tucks1

im never quiet!!!

hounslow were ok but a couple of dodgy decisions went against us and we prob should have got something from the game in the end. it was like thtere cup final though!!

i have never said we would win the league but we are expecting a top 6 finish and a decent cup run!!

Come on gate

The only dodgy decisions were made by your defence who got ripped to shreds by hounslow first half every time they went forward . Yes you were bette second half but too little too late. Also I'm sure if you ask any player feltham is their 'cup final'

Kroons a good buy only £5

Kroons a good buy at £5 ??

Does that include a b.o.g.o.f. offer ?

:bolt: