Welcome to the new sotware Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  

Matchday Magazine

I like it,looks alot more profesional!Would still like to have one of those "fact and figures" pages they have at the other conference clubs..extra money though i suppose.

Not bad....a lot better than last seasons ! no doubt some of the knockers will say it's not as good as Chelsea or Man U or whoever is the team to follow on Premiership Plus this year.....but it's a step in the right direction.....

Cheers,

I really liked the new style Matchday Magazine - never found them particularly interesting before but this one I like. Who is/are the brains behind it please?

John I agree with you we should all be very proud of the members of the Supporters' Trust whom have contributed such a lot already to the club and its supporters as evidenced in the improvements at the ground. It is amazing what a paint brush can achieve. What I have seen and heard about them already they are true professionals in what they have set up at the club and I really do hope it is very successful, because their success will be our gain. I am also very pleased to know that at last we have a club where supporters and the board can liaise in this way. I do not think in the past that the supporters would have had the backing of the board to set this in motion and long may they continue.

Thanks one and all for your kind words. I can confirm that the Board are really behind us and are happy to help boost membership in any way they can. Of course you can all help. Just Join.

I would think more adverts will appear very quickly as we need the extra revenue they provide but if the remaining content is as good as the last one, I don't think people would mind too much. However, at least one local publican is unhappy with the omission of the 'Fleet Thirst' pub page, 'cos his one was in it!! Never mind, eh, Ron!

one concern that was raised by programme was the lack of sponsors for players is this the case or just lack of information to programme printers for first match. However if this is the case it is extremely worrying.