Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EOFL Div Result

Boycie01

Runwell Hospital 2 - Benfleet 1

Matt Baker (42, 76)

In all honesty we were poor and Benfleet would be quite justified thinking they deserved something out of the game. We had too many players still hung over from the "V Festival"

It's all about the 3 points mate. If you can play poorly and still win, it's a sign of a resilient team.

I know what your sayin Joe, but we were well below par and it just wasn't good enough. Most teams at this level can get away with having a couple of players below par on any given day. We had about 5 or 6. it's just not acceptable mate

Fair enough mate.

How's little Joe getting on. Is he still at Basildon Town?

He's good thanks mate, yeah still at Basildon Town. Pretty much fully recovered from the fractured knee-cap now. Still aches sometimes but no effect during games.

Boycie why did you not reply to my private message? I heard you were at Bowers V Basildon on Wednesday night. It has been too long mate we need a catch up. Small Dog xxx

Morning Rob

I only noticed I had messages from you and Trenks about 3 days ago. But I did reply to you both though. Thought the game wasn't great to be fair. I thought there would have been a bit more "passion" from both sides, but must say both sides looked extremely fit. Your "Kodak" save in the second half was shocking....poor teckers. If you fancy a chat and a beer, my number is 07949-536797.

And you still look gay in orange

Hello mate,

The orange is very gharish and that is the second kit! The Number 1 kit is all gold, another great combination!

That second half save was a moment of brilliance I will have you know. The ball was moving all over the place!

Can't lose what you never had though eh :grin:

A beer sounds good, I am now a resident of "the wick" so we are practically neighbours!