Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  

Match Preview

I had problems with a match preview for tomorrows game on the web site, my usual pattern of looking at past meetings and players who have played for both clubs let me down for once.

I hope you think I have done your club some justice. I hope you all enjoy your visit to Turf Moor tomorrow, although not too much. Just sorry you had to force such high prices to keep the crowd down. Bring your winter clothes too we are still well below freezing.<p>Match preview can be found at www.claretsmad.co.uk

good stuff, good site as well.. if it stays cold do you think its definetly on, after your problems with the bradford game?.. also i think one of our midfielders . steve parmenter. had trails at burnley, can anyone confirm this?

Don't know anything about Steve Parmenter having a trial with us but as for the pitch, there appears to be no problem.

The game was off Tuesday because they put covers over the pitch with undersoil heating on and it caused condensation which then froze.

Forecast is better for tomorrow though so it might not be too cold sat watching.

According to national press - Parmenter had trial at Burnley after being released by QPR. Adrian Heath (the then Burnley manager) reputedly told him he didn't have the pace for that level of football.