Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 28/8

Great result! Did we play well?

Chertsey 2.1 Chatham

A deserved win for Chertsey but only just, oregan missed penalty, 1.0 down at half time but a Matt Baxter penalty and simon cox header won the game for Chertsey, full match report tomorrow......

Dorking 0-3 Chessington

Knaphill 1-0 Westfield

FA Cup

Whitstable 3-0 Croydon

Guildford 2-1 Three Bridges

Hartley Wintney 2-2 Whitehawk

I was at Chertsey 2-1 Chatham. Just about deserved for Chertsey, although Chatham played two thirds of the game with 10 men after their no.4 handled on the line. O'Regan missed the resulting penalty. O'Regan won the penalty that was converted by Baxter in the second half and also won the corner from which Cox scored the winning header. Decent game.

TRS did you film the game? Your highlights keep us all going :P

Dorking 0-3 Chessington

Knaphill 1-0 Westfield

FA Cup

Whitstable 3-0 Croydon

Guildford 2-1 Three Bridges

Hartley Wintney 2-2 Whitehawk

I was at Chertsey 2-1 Chatham. Just about deserved for Chertsey, although Chatham played two thirds of the game with 10 men after their no.4 handled on the line. O'Regan missed the resulting penalty. O'Regan won the penalty that was converted by Baxter in the second half and also won the corner from which Cox scored the winning header. Decent game.

Cove 2 Wembley 0 good game with 2 evenly matched teams, Cove took 2 of thier chances 1 being a penalty and Wembley missed thier chances and missed a penalty,Cove look to have put together a decent team and could turn out to be better than in previous seasons lots of new faces and lots of improement,Wembley are going through a ruff patch but are a good side and it wont be long before they start winning again.

Warlingham 1-1 Sheerwater

Sheerwater playing 65mins with 10men and getting an 80th minute equaliser from a quickly taken free quick direct from the halfway line. Well worth our point today, Warlingham offered very little and created very few goalscoring opportunities second half.

Egham Town 6-0 Ash utd Get in!!!!!!!!!!!

The report i hear about Ash is that they are missing at least 13 players and i also hear that Blason has left Ash and probably joined Badshot Lea.

Tough times ahead for my old team. Hope they can pull a team together soon.

how about your other team TC how did they get on?

Heard Sandhurst won duncs.

Also heard that South Park beat Horsham ymca 4-0 and Hartley got a very creditable draw against Whitehawk.