Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 28/8

Cheers Duncs. It was a bit 2 footed but didnt wanna really dangle my foot in there and get hurt. He was a bit of a giant wasnt he?!

What do you think about Bonzo and Ash? Must be tough for Bonzo with the lack of loyalty and players there at the moment! I reckon another result like today and he'll pack it all in.

Epsom & Ewell 3-2 Flackwell Heath

A fair result, against a team that had scored 12 in midweek. We conceded early, but dominated the rest of the first half and led 2-1. Flackwell came into things in the second and we needed a couple of good saves before making it 3-1 with 11 remaining. A late goal on 88 was deserved but ultimately a consolation only.

In the next round we travel to Step 5 Hythe Town. A new ground for Epsom & Ewell to visit. They beat Deal Town 3-2 at Deal, but on early league results, that result was unexpected.

Oh yes, and Rattled scored this week, his second of the season. You might find him back on the forums again if he keeps scoring :)

Edited by E&E Ed

Saturday 28th August

F.A. Cup - Preliminary Round

Binfield 5 Camberley Town 1

Chertsey Town 2 Chatham Town 1

Cobham 2 Alresford Town 2

Epsom & Ewell 3 Flackwell Heath 2

Guildford City 2 Three Bridges 1

Hartley Wintney 2 Whitehawk 2

Hassocks 3 Farnham Town 2

Horley Town 0 Metropolitan Police 6

Norton Sports 2 Banstead Athletic 0

South Park 4 Horsham YMCA 0

Raynes Park Vale 1 East Grinstead 4

Whitstable Town 3 Croydon F.C. 0

Premier Division

Badshot Lea 3 Bookham 0

Cove 2 Wembley 0

Dorking 0 Chessington & Hook 3

Egham Town 6 Ash United 0

Sandhurst Town 3 Hanworth Villa 1

Division 1

Chobham 2 Bedfont Sports 0

Farleigh Rovers 0 Eversley 4

Farnborough North End 0 Worcester Park 2

Feltham 1 Frimley Green 2

Knaphill 1 Westfield 0

Staines Lammas 1 Hayes Gate 0

Warlingham 1 Sheerwater 1

Cheers Duncs. It was a bit 2 footed but didnt wanna really dangle my foot in there and get hurt. He was a bit of a giant wasnt he?!

What do you think about Bonzo and Ash? Must be tough for Bonzo with the lack of loyalty and players there at the moment! I reckon another result like today and he'll pack it all in.

don't want to say to much mate but it is a sad day when a team like Ash cannot attract players there is defo something that is not right ,last weeks game against Colliers was weird no atmosphere and not many people watching if I can help in anyway I will but there are a couple of people who wouldn't want that

Lammas 1 - 0 Hayes gate. Not a bad game, hayes gate will be up there, goal from george baldock the boys on fire. Hayes didn't really create much. Second half their goalie was sent off for taking down Baldock and was last man. Baldock then missed the pen from it! Hayes were better with 10 men but we held out for the win!

Sandhurst 3 - 1 Hanworth Villa

Villa were the better side in the first 25 mins , 0 - 1 up in 3 mins then Sandhurst got one back, from then on Villa went down hill, Sandhurst got to every second ball first , we were bad. Fair play to sandhurst on the day they were better then us.Good luck to them for the rest of the season

Edited by Butts

could have been a few more !! :)

I see the Knaphill spin machine is in effect already

In truth it was a poor game with neither keeper rarely tested. Both sides hit the woodwork twice . Strangely lacking in passion for a derby. You had a couple of chances last 10 when we pushed forward but that was it. A largely forgettable game!

The grass was very very long, Trenty said it was because of the groundsman being cautious with the rain this past week. I missed the first ten minutes but thought the whole game overall was very very poor.

Can't believe Chobham beat Sports, shock of the season that!

I hear Feltham were 1-0 up against Frimley's eleven men but then they had two sent off and their nine beat Feltham's eleven 2-1....Crazy old game!!

Great victory for South Park today against Ryman League Horsham YMCA. Record attendance at the game as well. Well done to Molly11 for getting on the scoresheeet.

We can now look forward to our third game in front of the ITV cameras !!!

A big thank you to everyone who helped out to make the day one to remember for the club.

Whitstable Town 3 Croydon 0

310 mile round trip to see us lose 3-0. I must be insane! To be fair, it wasn't quite as 1 sided as the scoreline suggests. We more than matched our Ryman opponents possession wise, and played some neat football at times. However Whitstable were generally sharper, and took their chances, whilst we twice rounded their keeper and failed to finish on both occasions.

Three other forum posters at the Knaphill game and nobody said hi. I am crying into my wine.

Was you officiating?!?