Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Reserves tonight

G&N Reserves (Stojkovic. 55) 1-2 Hornchurch Reserves (Sorry, can't remember! 65, 88.)

Fleet: (from) Slade, McClements, Hogg, Goodwin, Shearer, Trott, Cox, Gradley, Penfold, Evans, Francis, Smith, Grace, Townsend, Stojkovic.

Quite disappointing result but to be fair, The Urchins played some very good football and probably deserved the win. Louie Evans ran his little socks off and showed some real class & a lot of strength. Our goal came when new trialist Mihailo Stojkovic, who came on for the 2nd half, produced a delightful glancing header from a corner. He actually looked pretty good playing down the right. Sadly, he's not a stiker! Eddie McClements was as industrious as ever. However, the old long ball game was in evidence from early on and quite honestly, was being dealt with easily by the Hornchurch defence. This needs to be looked at, really.

Maybe someone else who was there would like to add a few more details 'cos my memory is awful!

Yeah i agree I must say the pitck is looking fantastic!! Evans missed a sitter but chin p!! As you say we didnt play football more of a lump it up to two short forwards!! when we did pass it about again as always we looked good!! Evans played some nice passes and whn had the ball looked good!!

I have got to say Hornchurch deserved the win,there is obviously some money being spent there. They had their own team coach all done out in team colours and there name all over it.All the kit men and physio etc were all in full Hornchuch gear, and their forward , I think his name was Johns is supposedly on £600+ a week, not bad for a reserve team.