Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Just Wondering...

YHWhitby

I've been on here for about for just under a year now and was thinking who have I met from the forum. Obviously Met Jurgs and Danny, but other than Cobham i've only met Trentender and a few of the Knaphill boys plus Molly after Jurgs was sent off. Where is everyone!?!?!

Who has met who on here then?

It's all a matter of putting faces to posters names on here.

Some like to remain anonymous, unlike Smudge, me and one or two others.

We shall cross paths on Saturday 6th November according to fixtures YHW. I will be standing next to Spy.

What club are you from?

And I will be at (shock horror) Cobham Chipstead on saturday.

We shall cross paths on Saturday 6th November according to fixtures YHW. I will be standing next to Spy.

What club are you from?

Farleigh

I have met:

Surrey Legend, DT10, JohnnoJudo, Fizzer, Duncs, Lightning McQueen, Krooner, BIG JR, PB!, Manager50, Lensmeister, One of the Epsom and Ewell guys, Trentender or Knapmeister, Greenfingers, The Hog, Teffers, El Gaffer, AU Postie.

I am sure a few more and if I have forgotton you, dreadfully sorry and please remind me.

What club are you from?

Farleigh

Did we cross paths last year towards end of the season?

What club are you from?

Farleigh

Did we cross paths last year towards end of the season?

No mate, joined this season.

we've met TC when you were assistant to SL

I have met:

Surrey Legend, DT10, JohnnoJudo, Fizzer, Duncs, Lightning McQueen, Krooner, BIG JR, PB!, Manager50, Lensmeister, One of the Epsom and Ewell guys, Trentender or Knapmeister, Greenfingers, The Hog, Teffers, El Gaffer, AU Postie.

I am sure a few more and if I have forgotton you, dreadfully sorry and please remind me.

Blimey TC. I have met lots of the posters on here. Some know me and others will but not realise they have met me, although there may be one finding out who I am when he checks his PM. I am also sure there are 2 or 3 on here who know me and I have no idea who they are.

we've met TC when you were assistant to SL

I have met:

Wasn't sure, apologies for missing you off the list.

Blimey TC. I have met lots of the posters on here. Some know me and others will but not realise they have met me, although there may be one finding out who I am when he checks his PM. I am also sure there are 2 or 3 on here who know me and I have no idea who they are.

Message in my IN BOX too scared to open it,not Kroons surely.

Kroons now I am free from any Club connected with the C.C.L.as a supporter,I can feel free to express my opinions better,truth is No Clubs want me,bit like Duncs.Interesting to see in your stats,you have not done a MIDDLE yet,maybe I could run a book on when this happens,shame on the C.C.L. I say,for not using your undoubted TALENT.And of the cause the extra revenue would come in handy,in this time of recession.