Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Sep 21st

Bedfont Sports 3-0 Westfield

Wasnt there but just had a brief report from someone that was

Sports took an early lead and deservedly went in 1 up at half time.

Westfield much better after the break and on top but missed a penalty 20 mins from time and then had Daryn Hennesey sent off on his debut for 2 very harsh yellow cards. Sports hit 2 goals in final 5 minutes

Molesey 3-0 Sandhurst

C&H 0-2 Hanworth Villa

Hartley 1-0 Frimley Green

MVSCR 6-1 Sheerwater

Edited by Non League Nigel

Warlingham 1-0 Feltham

8 changes from side that beat Eastbourne on Saturday and a fully deserved win. Should have been more comfortable but nether the less a good work out for fringe players and in the end a decent result.

Edited by Tucks1

Bedfont Sports 3-0 Westfield

Wasnt there but just had a brief report from someone that was

Sports took an early lead and deservedly went in 1 up at half time.

Westfield much better after the break and on top but missed a penalty 20 mins from time and then had Daryn Hennesey sent off on his debut for 2 very harsh yellow cards. Sports hit 2 goals in final 5 minutes

Fair assessment from the spectator tho didnt think the 2nd yellow was harsh 1st was but if his attitude was better what a player he would be !! Peno descision was awful tackle made a foot outside the box player ended up in box ref awards pen justice done wen missed!! Westfield better than last few years ive played against them organised an good work ethic im sure itll be a different game when we play at their ground !!

Chertsey Town 3 Bookham 1

First half, possibly the most one sided half i have ever seen. Chertsey done everything very well, apart from only take 3 of there 15 chances.

Fair play to Bookham who didnt give up and gave a fair account of themselves in the 2nd half, and got a goal back.

Finished 3-1, good performance from Chertsey although it should have been 6 or 7 at least. Shooting practice at training i think!!

Mole Valley SCR 6-1 Sheerwater

Slow start, which was understandable as we gave several of our squad players starts, and for the first half hour or so you would have been hard pushed to tell which was the Premier Division side.

Sheerwater created several good chances, and should have been ahead before somewhat against the run of play we took the lead through a piece of individual skill by Phil Page, on the half hour mark. Sheerwater levelled with 5 to go to half time, but we restored lead almost from kick off and scored again just before the break (Jayde Spence and an OG), to go in 3-1 up.

Did the committee thing at half time, and was late out, so missed our 4th, another from Page, and a penalty miss (well save), by Sheerwater. Tyrone Roberts made it 5-1 on 64 mins, and Page completed his hat-trick with 20 to go.

Another game with a mass of bookings, 9 in total and a Sheerwater dismissal. Not a bad tackle in the game really, and the majority of bookings were for verbals - will players ever learn.

Took some video (although missed a couple of goals), and will probably post on here tomorrow or Thursday (if i can work out how to edit the thing).

Cove 1 v 2 Epsom and Ewell An entertaining first half saw The reigning Cup holders take the lead through Vito Narcisse,whether the ball crossed the line though is another matter,The Ref and his assistant were to far away to see,both outside the area,but as Epsom did not seem to contest it vehemently,I think this made him go with the Cove appeals.Epsom replied through Mark Jarman to level the scores.What turned out to be the winning goal was scored by Tony Cuff from a free kick just outside the box,felt sorry for the Cove keeper,the ball was well struck,but he had it covered it seemed, until it hit the pitch,and then took off like a Harrier Jet vertically.The game was played at a good pace with both sides trying to play football,well contested,but fair,no bookings.The Ref. was being assessed and in my opinion did not have his best game.The highlight of the Evening was chatting to Duncs before the game.Not at all like the character he comes across on here,a True Gent he was,calm, cool,and collected,,polite and very knowledgeable.You could see his fervour for the game,and it was nice to see him involved again with a Club,he truly loves.Duncs on a tactical point,why do Cove play with only one Player up front,when they have trickery and speed in abundance,seemed strange to me.

South Park 3-1 Cobham

Sloppy first half from both sides, giving the ball away far too much, but both teams had chances Park found Jurgs too good in the Cobham goal, but Cobham took one of there's when there winger was given time and space to pick his pass and he did and found the Cobham's 10 in space to head home from close range. Harsh words and half time and Park eqaulized early on in the 2nd half, there was only going to one winner from then on, but a mixture of poor finishing and more good saves from Mr Jurgs kept the game level until 15 minutes from time when Park got the breakthru and added a late penalty to progress in the cup.

Mole Valley SCR 6-1 Sheerwater

Took some video (although missed a couple of goals), and will probably post on here tomorrow or Thursday (if i can work out how to edit the thing).

So add another two letters to the name !

M.V.S.C.R.T.V

Not CCL but Godalming 4 v 3 Walton Casuals. Godalming tried to play good football while Walton played the kick and rush version. Difference to CCL was it is noticeably quicker and you get even less time on the ball. Also the moaning is 10 fold. The 2 CB's and captain of Walton didnt stop moaning all night and even I was getting frustrated with the ref for not dealing with it. The 2 CB's should concentrate on defending and spend less time moaning then they may not concede so many.

That win puts Godalming right in the mix at the top and their manager quit after the game to take on a team struggling in the same division. Why would you do that ?

Molesey 3-0 Sandhurst

A disastrous first 5 mins cost us and we found ourselves 0-2 down at that point. Molesey started livelier than any side we've faced this season and we didn't match them. After that I actually thought we played pretty well and was confident we'd pull back to 1-2 before half time but then just before the break a defensive mix-up allowed Molesey to go in 3-0 up.

Again thought we had a right go in the 2nd half but it just wouldn't go in for us and Molesey got the points that their start deserved.

We have played worse this season and won (and will do again I am sure) but you can't start like we did and expect to get anything from the game.

On another note would like to thank Molesey for their hospitality last night. Very nice people who looked after us well. Just a shame my players were just as accommodating in the 1st half!

Not CCL but Godalming 4 v 3 Walton Casuals. Godalming tried to play good football while Walton played the kick and rush version. Difference to CCL was it is noticeably quicker and you get even less time on the ball. Also the moaning is 10 fold. The 2 CB's and captain of Walton didnt stop moaning all night and even I was getting frustrated with the ref for not dealing with it. The 2 CB's should concentrate on defending and spend less time moaning then they may not concede so many.

That win puts Godalming right in the mix at the top and their manager quit after the game to take on a team struggling in the same division. Why would you do that ?

Who's he gone to Kroon Dog,

Very strange to leave at this point

Hartley 1-0 Frimley Green

Tight first half with Hartley dominant in the second. Did enough to get us in the next round.

Very exciting game, especially in the second half. Looked strongly like it was going to go to extra time despite all that though. Great stuff.

Thought you ran a good line Mewc - good to see a lino keep up with play smilewinkgrin.gif