Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ed Milibrand

Prime Minister's Questions should be entertaining tomorrow at Noon

Mr Rhodes, your friend Francis Maude has caused all sorts of trouble at petrol stations with his ill-advised advice on stocking up for petrol. Have you filled up your car yet ?

I am happy, more cars that run out of petrol in Hackbey, the more tickets i can produce for illegal parking. After easter i get a new uniform for the olympics.

Have you filled up your car yet?

I thought it was common knowledge that I don’t drive

I enjoyed Question Time last night! Particularly the panellist who said that, after hearing the government advice not to panic, he naturally panicked and rushed out late at night to try and fill up his tank! I went out for my daily bike ride yesterday (no petrol required!) and found queues blocking the road at several locations, even out in the country + "No fuel" signs everywhere.

In another huge body blow to Labour, and Ed Miliband in particular, George Galloway’s anti-war Respect Party won the Bradford West by-election last night by a massive 10,140 votes from Labour who had held the West Yorkshire seat since 1974. All Miliband was quoted as saying following the catastrophic result for his beleaguered Party was ‘incredibly disappointing’ and ‘the party needed to learn lessons’:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17549388

40% of the vote in Bradford are Asian voters, the rest have got what they deserve. Hysterical that George Galloway has grown a beard and now dresses in black suits. I think the muslims have got what they deserve too, a self obsessed, self publicising ego maniac who's actual record of attending the House of Commons last time round was derisory.

It was certainly an unexpected result that must have shook the Labour Party to its roots. The local and mayoral elections in a few weeks will define Millibands credibility as a prospective prime minister, and my guess is that Ed Balls will be the new leader within months.

Mr Galloway is not anti-war, he is pro muslim extremist & anti-establishment. The 2 constituencies he has now represented are both heavily populated with muslims. He doesn't care about local issues in Bradford, it's just a career move for him. Horrible man.

That sounds very much like sour grapes to me, if the vote last night had been close then I might have thought otherwise but the good constituents of Bradford West clearly want George Galloway to represent them and I'm sure he will do a good job

• 2 weeks later...

I see that ‘Gorgeous’ George Galloway recently married his attractive fourth bride, Putri Gayatri Pertiwi, 27, just two days after he won the Bradford West by-election by a massive margin. Galloway was with his first wife Elaine from 1979 to 1987 and they had two children, in 1994 he married Palestinian scientist Dr Amineh Abu-Zayyad before tying the knot with third wife Rima Husseini in 2007 and they have a four year old son however she claims that they never divorced and under Islamic law they remain married. You have to hand it to Galloway who always seems to fall on his feet and come up smelling of roses despite criticism from the media, he won Bradford West fair and square and is sure to do far more for the beleaguered Constituency than Labour ever did previously. A spokesman for Galloway said ‘Mr Galloway won’t be engaging in a war of words with the Mother of his children’.

Nasty rumours of bigamy surfacing now regarding GG !!

You can always trust a politician to keep newspaper sales up !

• 2 months later...

I was just wondering who had the misfortune of seeing Ed Miliband give evidence at the Lord Leveson inquiry yesterday, amongst other laughable statements an uncomfortable looking Miliband said that he believed News Corporation had a sense of ‘power without responsibility’, whatever that means, and that the conglomerate’s former employees had a ‘sense of immunity’ thinking they could get away with murder. How ridiculous can you get:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/jun/12/ed-miliband-news-corp-sell-sun

• 1 month later...

I see that quite incredibly Ed Milliband will be attending the Durham Miners 'Gala' and become the first Labour leader to do so for two decades since Neil Kinnock (remember him) in 1989. The so called Jamboree is the biggest gathering of trade unionists in Britain and Milliband will be rubbing shoulders with virtually every hard line militant activist in the Country such as Bob Crowe, Len McCluskey and Mark Serwotka:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2173435/Ed-Miliband-repays-debt-unions-going-miners-jamboree.html

I see that quite incredibly Ed Milliband will be attending the Durham Miners 'Gala' and become the first Labour leader to do so for two decades since Neil Kinnock (remember him) in 1989. The so called Jamboree is the biggest gathering of trade unionists in Britain and Milliband will be rubbing shoulders with virtually every hard line militant activist in the Country such as Bob Crowe, Len McCluskey and Mark Serwotka:

http://www.dailymail...s-jamboree.html

http://www.dailymail...s-jamboree.html

The unions where formed to look after the interests of the ordinary working man, as was the Labour Party, so perhaps Rhodes can explain why he would think that Ed Milliband attending a miners gala incredible.

I can remember that Labour Party! Hasn't been around for a while though

Don't forget who Milliband's puppet-masters are.

I wonder if old Julia 'Common Purpose' Middleton will be invited too? ;)

Don't forget who Milliband's puppet-masters are.

I wonder if old Julia 'Common Purpose' Middleton will be invited too? ;)

The Labour party ceased being influenced by the trade union movement a long time ago, which many of us think is a great shame. The press barons that own the gutter press like to keep that old myth going though because they have a vested interest in keeping workers wages and terms and conditions as low as possible.

What has Julia Middleton got to do with it?

Edited by missunderstood

You don't know about Julia Middleton and Common Purpose, Missunderstood?

I would have thought that you would have known about them, being a Labour supporter.

Very well...

Common Purpose is billed as a programme/scheme which promotes leadership in business and politics. It is separate to, but has close links, with the political think-tank DEMOS. It was started by Julia Middleton in 1989, but really came to the fore under Tony Blair in 1997 when Labour shifted to the central ground from the Left.

Common Purpose is not widely known about, yet the amount of power and sway it has in local, national and now international government and governance is impressive. A number of well-known people such as Jeremy Inge, Robert Peston, John Prescott, Baroness Warsi and Christine Chau have been on leadership courses run by Common Purpose.

Common Purpose have come in for criticism over their secrecy and allegations that they are part of a 'new world order web.' The main critic is retired Naval Commander Brian Gerrish who has a number of You Tube videos about Common Purpose and their alleged links with Fabians, Marxism and extreme Europhiles.

As somebody who is virtually unknown, yet very important in the political realm, it would not surprise me if the left/liberal Julia Middleton was in attendance or a member of CP.

The Labour party ceased being influenced by the trade union movement a long time ago, which many of us think is a great shame

Missunderstood - So you want to go back to the dark days of Arthur Scargill then

List of organisations currently associated with The Conservative party taken from Wiki.

Some are official party organisations, others are organisations made up of party members which are not officially recognised by the party.

Not really in a position to point fingers are their supporters?