Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bideford AFC V AFC Hornchurch AWAY TRAVEL

Eastside Urchin

I have just spoken to the club.

there is a coach leaving the Club on Friday at 3.30pm

This coach is for staff but will have approximatly 15 spaces available.

The fans will be dropped off in Bideford on the Friday night at the teams hotel,any fan who will go on the coach will be required to make their own arrangments for a hotel

The cost of a return journey is £20 adults £10 kids

If you just want to come home on the coach which will leave after the game the price is £10 adults £5 kids

Please book early to avoid dissapointment and let me know if you require a single or return fare.

07889 273 756

Rob

Think Ian and I will be on the 0906 train out of Paddington on Saturday, changing at Exeter St Davids and arriving at Barnstaple at 1235. Cost is £32.50.

Anybody else come up with an alternative? Reckon we'll be able to cram a few in taxis from Barnstaple with no problem.

Did wonder whether we might ponce a lift from any Bideford fans from the station to the ground, nothing like a little ice-breaker.

If nothing heard to the contrary I'm booking the train tomorrow.

would go with the train mate to be honest.

i think the cab would cost no more than £15,if theres a few of you it would work out relatively cheap,maybe even book a 7 seater with any others travelling

Tarka Taxis from Appledore (near Bideford) have two, I think!, 7 seaters and they have always served me well on trips to and from the train station. their number is 01237 479023. Hope it helps,

Steve

would go with the train mate to be honest.

i think the cab would cost no more than £15,if theres a few of you it would work out relatively cheap,maybe even book a 7 seater with any others travelling

Tarka Taxis from Appledore (near Bideford) have two, I think!, 7 seaters and they have always served me well on trips to and from the train station. their number is 01237 479023. Hope it helps,

Steve

Thanks Steve, just saved that on my mobile

Derek, you coming back on the train, or coach after the game?

If coach, can we have beer on it R?

Derek, you coming back on the train, or coach after the game?

If coach, can we have beer on it R?

Booked on the coach coming back, beer if there's a working bog and not one that;s disabled

And me thanks Steve

As far as I know, and it was back in January that I used them last, they only had two 7 seaters. If I were you guys, I'd be arranging the cab now so that if more trips/ cabs are needed, it can be done before you get there. If you are ANYTHING like me, you wont be in a fit state to organise a horse and cart, let alone taxis!!