Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bideford AFC V AFC Hornchurch AWAY TRAVEL

Eastside Urchin

Less than 24 hours until kick-off now.... :excited:

Yep! This time tomorrow, you'll all be p*ssed and 2-0 down! Never mind, in the next 45 minutes, you'll be getting one goal back, hitting the woodwork three times and have a goal disallowed, incorrectly, for a foul on the keeper!

Well, I think that's what the crystal ball is trying to tell me!

Whatever happens, enjoy the day!

Cheers steve,you have got the p1ssed thing right!!!

Dont worry, I will be as well, just not in Bideford! I have to say, I have never heard it called Clamidya City before!! Lots of other things, but never that..

Steve, the Gooner Bird is easily recognisable by its bat-like ears and high pitched

shrill that he emits and all his little fledglings form a queue behind him. A bit like a

Dodo I would imagine - squat (fat), bald around the edges and far too friendly with strangers.

Bring him down here with you on the roof rack we have the old bridge or the new bridge over the River Torridge,the new one would be better as it must be 400-500 feet high,during hide tide no one would find him for days and the crabs enjoy rough meat lol. Nearly 200

Giving your fans a Harry Potter moment as they can do a bit of de-Gnoming.

He's probably got a Bideford shirt on as we speak.

Right things to do. Those going tonight, may your traffic jams be long and

time consuming and I look forward to a few texts from lugs manana...

Adeu peeps

He got down there at 2,went to the ground,asked if he could have a look and went on the pitch

He said it's wet but fine

I asked what it would be like if there was heavy rain and he thought that with the forecast it would still be ok,but he isn't the ref

We had to clear snow and standing water before one of the FA Vase games a few years ago and that went ahead so I wouldnt worry too much!