Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bideford AFC V AFC Hornchurch AWAY TRAVEL

Eastside Urchin

If I was you,I would just leave at 6am so if you have to get a bus replacement service anywhere it will be early enough for the roads not to be blocked,short of that,speak to people at the next 2 home games and find out if anyone has a couple of spaces in their cars

TFL suggests c2c to West Ham then Jubilee line to Baker St then Bakerloo line to Paddington, journey time is just under an hour

and there are trains from Upminster at 0706 and 0716 so I reckon one of them will do nicely.

And of course us oldies can use our freedom passes.

And I'll use my student Oyster card thanks Derek.

Betty Stogs for the train?

Yep, roughly 2 quid a bottle R.

Edited by LEE CATTERMOLE

Or would you rather I had Betty Swollocks R?

Is there engineering works on the Bakerloo line? I thought I saw something about that

Tfl site says there are works on District, Metropolitan and Circle lines on various sections on the 20th but no mention of anything on the Bakerloo line

on that day. But there's always a chance of them arranging something between now and then.

And I'll use my student Oyster card thanks Derek.

Betty Stogs for the train?

Where you gonna get Betty Stogs in London at 9 in the morning?

I'll get it beforehand at Waitrose.

Is there engineering works on the Bakerloo line? I thought I saw something about that

Tfl site says there are works on District, Metropolitan and Circle lines on various sections on the 20th but no mention of anything on the Bakerloo line

on that day. But there's always a chance of them arranging something between now and then.

Sorry - just double checked and the Bakerloo work is on the Sunday 21st, not on the Saturday as I first thought.

Edited by cup of tea

I see Bideford lost 5-2 at home to top team Sholing yesterday, report says it could easily been double that if it hadn't been for their goalie.

This is all encouraging news and we've got to go into the game as clear favourites, but we cannot underestimate the opposition (I'm sure Jimmy won't let that happen) or we could have another Brentwood on our hands.

Four points from our next two league games would be fantastic as well but perhaps I'm getting a bit greedy.