Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

'Banstead'

YHWhitby

Last week Cobham reserves played Banstead reserves who are top of the league over at Banstead. Mid team talk Banstead manager walks into our dressing room and tells us that the team we are playing against isn't acctually Banstead its Epsom Eagles playing under the name of Banstead. He carried on for a while talking about complete rubbish until he acctually came out with something interesting. 'Epsom Eagles will take over Banstead very soon and the whole club will become Epsom Eagles.'

Is this knew or is it something everybody knows already?

Edited by YoungHammerWhitby

Last week Cobham reserves played Banstead reserves who are top of the league over at Banstead. Mid team talk Banstead manager walks into our dressing room and tells us that the team we are playing against isn't acctually Banstead its Epsom Eagles playing under the name of Banstead. He carried on for a while talking about complete rubbish until he acctually came out with something interesting. 'Epsom Eagles will take over Banstead very soon and the whole club will become Epsom Eagles.'

Is this knew or is it something everybody knows already?

FUNNY THAT, I WAS AT CHERTSEY WATCHING ONE IF THEIR GAMES RECENTLY WHEN I WAS TOLD THAT IF BANSTEAD SELL UP AND EPSOM EAGLES BUY, BANSTEAD WILL CHANGE THEIR NAME TO EPSOM TOWN NOT EAGLES, AS EAGLES HAVE A GOOD NAME IN THE YOUTH CIRCLES SO ARE KEEPING IT FOR THEIR YOUTH SET UP ONLY............. BUT THEN AGAIN I COULD BE WRONG, SO MUCH BLAH BLAH BLAH NOWADAYS.! EEFCSUPPORTER SHOULD BE ABLE TO ENLIGHTEN US I'M SURE ?

Edited by NICE GUY

Not new to be honest Young Hammer. Epsom Eagles went there on block to ground share and go up from the elite league.as Epsom Eagles in order to keep their players from leaving. Turns out they have become banstead reseres no matter what anyone says. Epsom Eagles was promised a lot from their committee that never materialised and in the end the way to keep them all toether was to go to banstead and become their reserves.