Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Alan W (GNFC)

Today

Rather quiet on your board tonight !! All too stunned by losing a 2 goal lead today, and having another player sent off, especially so soon after Tuesday ???<p>You're certainly doing your best to ensure we win the title - what with losing to us and the suspensions coming up for 2 of your players.<p> smile.gif" border="0

Will all due respect to Glen Johnson why do we not have an experienced goalkeeper on the bench. Why is Paul Newell left out. I thought that is was really unfair to expect a 16 year old to save us out there today. We'll do em in the replay. 3 games without a win - I'm getting withdrawl symptoms. Think I'll support United tomorrow to get the feeling back!!!

Gleneck, you're being too harsh on Glen, to be fair to him he came in, under a LOT of pressure, and done really well, he pulled off some good saves, and you know what they say, if he's good enough, he's old enough. From what i've heard he's got a few pro clubs sniffing, and he will be a talent in the future. How many times have you seen him play? I've seen him many times for the youth team, and he is one of the best goalies in the club.

Having seen Glen play in a couple of reserve games, i've gotta say that i'm 100% happy with him as a sub for Ash.

If you read my message I wasn't knocking Glen, but I was questioning the decision to put him under huge pressure. He made some very good saves on the night, but being asked to put up with that much pressure proved too much. I hope we can hang on to him, cos he is gonna be a quality keeper in the future.