Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Vote On Ford

majorman6

STAY. He is the best Fleet manager I have seen in the 10 years that I have been going to the fleet. There are no apt replacements with EXPERIENCE and the rumours that there is unrest in the dressing room have, as yet, been unsubstantiated and without authority. The problem is a lack of funds and not the quality of our manager. I'd like to see Adrian Pennock try and buy such names as Junior Mcdougald and Brett Angel with the funds available. The "we want Fordy out" chant is incorrect as a large proportion of supporters don't want this to happen, in particular those of us who have seen more than just the last couple of seasons and have watched Andy propel us into the Nationwide Conference for the first time in over 20 years.STAY, STAY and STAY again!

STAY - about time all these johnny come lately whipper snapper types went.

controversial I'm sure but the queue for the french bread would be smaller, and us old ones like to get at least one hot meal inside us.