Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brunty Wars

So Brunty said he moved to Knaphill as it was close to home, no problem with that and IMO no problem with moving on if you are not enjoying it. It happens, you move with the best intentions but sometimes it does not work out.

I left Frimley for the first time a few seasons ago because they were going to get relegated and joined Reading Town, a team I said to myself I would never play for. It did turn out to be a bad move and via short spells with Binfield and Cambo, ended up back at Frimley.

Brunty, obviously it was not a private email if it ended up being mentioned on here?

It was a private email to the players just a heads up i was leaving and good luck to all of them for the season. So yeah not too happy it was forwarded on to a westfield player!

JJ that is very very harsh on poor Brunty

Tucks. I am at Reading Saturday but the wrong one I am afraid. I will look your fixtures up and when you are in the area I will pop along and you can buy me a pint for wasting an evening of my life :)

Then maybe just maybe I will leave it :monkey:

Reading Kroons? Thought you'd be donning your knotted handkerchief and rolling up your trousers for a paddle at Herne Bay? :)

i think we can all honestly see for footballing reasons why brunty has left ,he has gone to a team with very very realistic chances of going up and left a team that have lost there best 3 players with the 4th maybe also on his way (if rumours are true) , but i dont believe brunty has to answer to any one or come out and have to say why he has left (thats not a moan to anywhere on here as this is a good debate) , good luck to brunty and im sure his decision will be justified at the end of the season,

but what is next for knaphill , savage ,baker and brunty gone (miles possibly also on the way out) ??????

Went to watch Knaphill Youth take on Cove Youth last night, from what I saw Knaphill have a few youth team boys who can step up to the first team, however agree the three players mentioned above will be a loss for them.

I was a long way down the list and to be fair to the person that forwarded it originally they would have not known it was going to come to me.

The email was actually about a few approaches that had been made to other players at Knaphill. I wont dicslose them as they are just rumour as far as I am aware.

Brunty I think you are right to move on if not happy. I did the same last year. BP played me all over the place at knaphill as well. The only place I did not play was in goal and that is only because I let let in 12 training in the snow. Good luck to you at Warlingham in your favourite position.

Nathan Miles - when are you going to break your silence on the rumour that you are moving also? You would look good in yellow! Is that tapping up?!

Wish I could TRS but the boys are doing the penalty shoot out at half time of the Reading v Norwich game. Live on sky so watch out you never know old Kroons may appear on TV :)

Brunty cracking move my young mate,Tucks has been teasing me of late about 2 signings he was going to make,both class signings he said.Well you are Class in my eyes,both on and off the pitch.So that's 2 FREE Beers Saturday coming my way.I am glad someone through some LIGHT on the matter before Saturday.Just wondeing now who this Defensive Player could be?Any Clues Tucks?

Brunty cracking move my young mate,Tucks has been teasing me of late about 2 signings he was going to make,both class signings he said.Well you are Class in my eyes,both on and off the pitch.So that's 2 FREE Beers Saturday coming my way.I am glad someone through some LIGHT on the matter before Saturday.Just wondeing now who this Defensive Player could be?Any Clues Tucks?

You could guess Smudge, but I reckon you'd be miles away smilewinkgrin.gif

G.F. be funny if you were right,he gave me a right earful earlier this Year about Knaphill and how I was always on their case.IRONY?Just had a thought though,won't Brunty be Vase tied,were Knaphill not in the Vase,they have a cracking set up there.OH JUST REMEMBERED 'NO LIGHTS'CROYDON TOWN CENTRE'S GET SWITCHED ON THIS WEEK BY ALADDIN.

Warlingham have made a good signing! Defo gonna make them even stronger now! It is a abit of a journey but sod it if u love the game that much then make hard decisions! Can knaphill recover from this? U can come to us Miles if ya want we need a good defender lol!!

We have just re-signed danny cecil older brother of james. Danny been injured of late and played in all our end of season games last year when we had a decent run. Danny will brim some experience and strength to our defence.

G man danny is in my opinion better than his brother. Its no secret that we are looking to get promoted and with the division wide open and from my point of view the next couple months decide who is good enough. Heavy pitches and players commitment all come in to it. I just hope that we have enough strength in depth to keep it going.

very true tucks and by the sounds of it you have made 2 great signings, and your not doing your squad any harm at all , younger cecil probabaly best player ive seen in the air, good luck for the season tucks