Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brunty Wars

Brunty is going to Warlingham for a good wedge, we tried to get him back to Cove but we don't want to pay what Warlingham are offering, we can only offer CCL premier football and a certain amount of money,me when I played would have gone for us as we are in a higher league but thats up to him,he can play quite comfortably in Div 1 but has to up the anti in the premier maybe thats something he is not prepared to do.

Brunty is going to Warlingham for a good wedge, we tried to get him back to Cove but we don't want to pay what Warlingham are offering, we can only offer CCL premier football and a certain amount of money,me when I played would have gone for us as we are in a higher league but thats up to him,he can play quite comfortably in Div 1 but has to up the anti in the premier maybe thats something he is not prepared to do.

Duncs the master. Like it. smilewinkgrin.gif

He was having to satisfy his ex employers so i understand!

I shall say no more though!

Cove couldnt afford the £120 per week Warlingham are going to pay Brunty! Think Warlingham have a secret Lottery winner on board!!

Warlingham offered me the chance to earn the same amount but i declined as i felt a decent pitch may show up my bad touch! futbolbud2.gif

He was having to satisfy his ex employers so i understand!

I shall say no more though!

Cove couldnt afford the £120 per week Warlingham are going to pay Brunty! Think Warlingham have a secret Lottery winner on board!!

Warlingham offered me the chance to earn the same amount but i declined as i felt a decent pitch may show up my bad touch! futbolbud2.gif

J.J. You could command more as an After Dinner Speaker,chuck in a few video clips,that Wordly and nut meg ,looks better every time I view it.

Edited by Smudge

I find that hard to believe, until Brunty or Tucks comfirm i'll hold judgement. Good Luck Brunty

Molly, You are a shrewd judge,decimal points can be deceptive,have it on good authority £1.20p is the amount.J.J. you forgot the Win Bonus 10% = £1.32p

J.J. You could command more as an After Dinner Speaker,chuck in a few video clips,that Wordly and nut meg ,look better every time I view it.

an evening with Johnno!! Ash and Cove legend!

Tickets free on the door

Edited by johnnojudo

Ha ha love it. Yes i am the lottery winner! Afraid to disappoint but as far as I am aware we were the only team to put a 7 day in so could offer brunty what we liked on wednesday. Any team offering before a 7 day . . . Surely thats tapping up? As for money to play i never have and never will pay a player to play at division one level. The best young player i have seen for a long time Felix dean we had on a contract and paid him expenses as he lived miles away and would get public transport to training and games but that is as far as it went. He is unfortunately out for the rest of the season now. Anyway back to my million pound budget. I can state that matt is not getting paid to play for warlingham fc. It would be unfair on the other players and totally against the clubs policy.

Thanks duncs. Just got e.mail from reading town confirming their pitch would need a monsoon to get it called off so looking forward to it.

Ha ha love it. Yes i am the lottery winner! Afraid to disappoint but as far as I am aware we were the only team to put a 7 day in so could offer brunty what we liked on wednesday. Any team offering before a 7 day . . . Surely thats tapping up? As for money to play i never have and never will pay a player to play at division one level. The best young player i have seen for a long time Felix dean we had on a contract and paid him expenses as he lived miles away and would get public transport to training and games but that is as far as it went. He is unfortunately out for the rest of the season now. Anyway back to my million pound budget. I can state that matt is not getting paid to play for warlingham fc. It would be unfair on the other players and totally against the clubs policy.

What has he done Tucks. Agree that he is one of the best youngsters I had seen in a while too and certainly by far the best player on show when we played you in our second game of the season.

Cruciate ligament damage. Out for season now so we wont rush him jurg. Gutted for him, he is genuinely one of the most hard working and down to earth kids i have seen in a long time. KROONER. . . I dont mine the midweek travelling i always get good results midweek! Ha ha