Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WOKING PEACOCKS FC FRIENDLY

diggity

he is actually a DJ

and not a bad one either

i'm at the club tomorrow night and will check the pa system!

Brunty, im gonna be down the club about 12pm sunday. Maybe you could bring your mic and gear!

Edited by johnnojudo

i'll tie my hands behind my back, hop on one leg, and be blind folded just to give him a chance!

And before anyone says it......

thats how i scored my whallop as nice guy puts it!

DAMN YOU BEAT ME TO IT JJ, BUT THEN AGAIN YOU KNEW THAT WOULD BE COMING SO YOU GOT IT FIRST EH ?.......SUGGEST YOU WEAR A CRICKET PROTECTION BOX, A KIDS ONE THAT THIS !........... THEN IT WON'T MATTER IF YOUR HANDS ARE TIED, HOP ON ONE LEG OR BLIND FOLDED ........SIMPLES...............LOL !

Edited by NICE GUY

Morning chaps I have one more night to complete this week so can happily say I will be there on Sunday I think I must have been the only person on here to be pleased the game was called off last week,now whats all this talk of bringing in ringers we have plenty of people to put between the posts, lets not take our eyes off the ball lads this is a charity match and as long as we do our best we will be fine,why can't TC play in goal is there a problem.

Headlines

Peacocks lose essien5 due to schoolboy error!!!

essien5 has ruled himself out of the charity clash with Fans Focus XI after declaring himself suspended on a well known forum. An eye witness said

'maybe if he hadn't said anything, no one would have known'

Although some are not sure of who essien5 is one of his team mates has already posted their true identity on the same thread.

Mewcenery (official adjudicator of the rules) was quick to pick up on the error and it looks like there could be no reprieve for the player.

Official outcome will be announced on the 12th December 2010.

Weather for the next seven days GU14

No snow on here, and have to say they were actually correct last week but had to check each day as it does change, roughly 48 hours in advance of the day in question. They could not predict thaw out speed however.

Edited by Young Veteran

Ok well lets hope the white sh1t don't hang around for too long,YV the lad in question has been very honest and has ruled himself out much to his dissapointment but it does raise the question is anybody else suspended?

To be honest duncs, I have no objections to him playing. Its a charity match. However I think the people who it will concern most will be the officials. Over to you Mew.

Ok well lets hope the white sh1t don't hang around for too long,YV the lad in question has been very honest and has ruled himself out much to his dissapointment but it does raise the question is anybody else suspended?

To be honest duncs, I have no objections to him playing. Its a charity match. However I think the people who it will concern most will be the officials. Over to you Mew.

Just had a thought, the match was sanctioned for the 05th December so as it did not go ahead on that day does it mean it is carried over to this week??? Can someone help please.

Essien if banned,and does not play sufficient games before Sunday 12th,will be unable to play.Cannot see a problem with the Sanctioning date,but best check.

Smudge, if the game is not sanctioned then the ban will not be in effect. If the sanction carries over then nothing we can do. If it needs to be sanctioned again I will need to pull my finger out.

Essien if banned,and does not play sufficient games before Sunday 12th,will be unable to play.Cannot see a problem with the Sanctioning date,but best check.

Smudge, if the game is not sanctioned then the ban will not be in effect. If the sanction carries over then nothing we can do. If it needs to be sanctioned again I will need to pull my finger out.

can we not let the lad play! Honest mistake, come on it's for charity after all. :smilewinkgrin:

Ask the FA :-)

Also, if it wasn't a sanctioned match you wouldn't be able to get a 'real' referee.  Them's the regulations.  Not only that, real problems with liability insurance... legal nightmare.  I know, I know, it's a charity match, but you only need ONE person to start making legal noises and you are in a lot of trouble!

Edited by Mewcenary