Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WOKING PEACOCKS FC FRIENDLY

diggity

Is there room for a big, slow, over-the-hill centre half in the squad or am I too late?

I am bringing my autograph book!

Great work YV, JJ :excited:and to anyone else that is helping to make this great day go ahead.

We maybe able to get hold of Cobham's all white kit which would be ideal. That's a maybe tho and depends on who the firsts, reserves and youth team have got that week.

When your squad is ready you can send me some info and maybe a picture of each player/manager/s etc so we can get the programme started with the help of trentender (thanks mate).

My email is t.davis@wcsc.org.uk

dance%20(2).gif

As this could be an annual fixture, should we supply a trophy to the winners of the event, and make it an annual trophy???

I've got a good contact that would supply us a trophy free of charge. Each year we can add the winners name on the trophy!

We could call it the Fans Forum Challenge Trophy! The Woking Peacocks may not always be around or available so instead, we can make it an event that allows a team to challenge a select Fans Forum team.

At least then there is something to play for other than just for 'charity mate'

What do people think?

Apologies as I am unavailable to get involved due to coaching commitments this year but have to say what a great idea this is and 100% behind JJ's idea to make it a yearly challenge. Top stuff guys.

Id like to be involved in this and will most definetely put my hand in me pocket for charity ,although to play i need to confirm nearer the time !! That ok???

Jus a suggestion all players should pay a signing on fee of say £20 each for the privelege of being asked to play its for charity dont be tight..............;)

Edited by newby marvel

think £20 per person is a bit much!

The players are taking a day out to play for charity, not pay for charity! I think the donations on the day and the support we get from everyone on the day will be enough!

I will certainly stick a note or 2 into the collection box after the match!

When I have been involved in these things the players bring a raffle prize as their appearance fee. Got stuff ranging from a bottle of wine to a Spa Day at Wentworth !!!

Peacocks are really looking forward to this game, getting great feedback from all the players on the effort made by all those involved!

We intend to be around for many years to come as we are all mates so having this annually sounds great, and they trophy would be a really nice touch.

In preperation Woking Peacocks will be making the trip to Salisbury on the 28th November to play a Salisbury XI.....Peacocks on TOUR!!!!!!!!!

Current FFXI Squad

1. TC (confirmed)

2. Jurgs (confirmed)

3. Wattsy (confirmed)

4. Molly11 (confirmed)

5. Farleigh Fox (confirmed)

6. JohnnoJudo (confirmed)

7. Brunty (confirmed)

8. Dannyboy (confirmed)

9. SurreyLegend (confirmed)

10 .Cardo24 (confirmed)

11. PB (confirmed)

12. Young Veteran (confirmed)

13. Loop (confirmed)

14. Nut250 (confirmed)

15. Tiny Temper (confirmed)

16. Fizzer

17. DT10

18. Newby Marvel

Awaiting post reply:

Spence

GuvnorNo1

blueandwhitearmy

Unavailable:

Animal

Forum Squad, would you be willing to pay £10 for a new shirt to wear on the day? Will have a number on the back, but not a name. Choice of size and long or short sleeves. Normally £15 for just the shirt.

adidas-autheno-longsleeve.jpg adidas-autheno-shortsleeve.jpg

As this could be an annual fixture, should we supply a trophy to the winners of the event, and make it an annual trophy???

I've got a good contact that would supply us a trophy free of charge. Each year we can add the winners name on the trophy!

We could call it the Fans Forum Challenge Trophy! The Woking Peacocks may not always be around or available so instead, we can make it an event that allows a team to challenge a select Fans Forum team.

What do people think?

A trophy was something else I was going to try and supply JJ. If you can get one for free that would save me a couple of quid.

When I have been involved in these things the players bring a raffle prize as their appearance fee. Got stuff ranging from a bottle of wine to a Spa Day at Wentworth !!!

Excellent Krooner. If anyone has a raffle prize then that would be great. I am supplying a prize myself but would appreciate other prizes if you have one.

What do people think?

A trophy was something else I was going to try and supply JJ. If you can get one for free that would save me a couple of quid.

Ivor Baker Awards in Eversley have kindly agreed to donate the trophy that would be awarded annually to the winning team.

What do we want the engraving to say on the front of the trophy??

Fans Forum Challenge Trophy ??

Any suggestions??

and are we happy for the trophy to also say 'kindly supplied by Ivor Baker Awards'

What do people think?

Ivor Baker Awards in Eversley have kindly agreed to donate the trophy that would be awarded annually to the winning team.

What do we want the engraving to say on the front of the trophy??

Fans Forum Challenge Trophy ??

Any suggestions??

and are we happy for the trophy to also say 'kindly supplied by Ivor Baker Awards'

JJ, maybe it should be

'CHASE Charity Trophy'

Woking Peacocks

V

Fans Forum XI

'kindly supplied by Ivor Baker Awards'