Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Aung San Suu Kyi

Sometimes I think Merkel must be related to old Adolf...

It wouldn't surprise me if she is his biggest fan!

If said Schnauzer barks 'Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles' then quite possibly :D!

I have a friend that owns a miniature schnauzer, do you think she must be a Nazi as well?

A reaslly good gynecologist might be able to make it bigger for her !!!!

:bolt:

Glad to see the Back-Seat rebel tories gave 'Call-Me-Dave' a bloody-nose over the Europe problem yesterday.

• 6 months later...

I see that Aung San Suu Kyi is as quiet as a field, sorry, church mouse these days and not lifting a finger whilst her Country falls apart around her ears, I rest my case: 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2312807/Burma-riots-Horrifying-moment-Buddhists-set-Muslim-man.html

• 3 months later...

I wonder what Aung San Suu Kyi thinks of Dave Lee Travis now, she must be disgusted!

She thought it was a BLT :P!

Did DLT have a 'crack' at her as well ???

Big J R - Well that's certainly food for thought isn't it

Slightly off the point, I've  met DLT twice and I have to say her certainly never struck me as a groper and feeler.

Slightly off the point, I've  met DLT twice and I have to say her certainly never struck me as a groper and feeler.

Perhaps you were slightly out of the age bracket he was interested in. These scum don't announce themselves with Pedophile printed on their foreheads.

Fu*king honestly. "Well he seemed like a decent sort"....

I'm not saying he's  NOT  guilty -  Just that it surprises me.

We'll just have to wait for the court case.

I think the case will be laughed out of Court, DLT, as well as Rolf Harris, don't seem that sort do they

As I said, Rhodsey.  We'll just have to sit tight and wait and see.

Though I must admit, I'm looking forward to reading the court transcripts in the press.

• 4 months later...

I see that, surprise, surprise, Aung San Suu Kyi is turning a blind eye to the 'extremely serious' abuses taking place in her homeland and she is rightly being accused of betraying her Country’s most vulnerable people, she is now acting like any other politician in the World and pursuing her own hidden agenda for her own gain. I rest my case about her:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/nov/27/aung-san-suu-kyi-is-turning-a-blind-eye-to-human-rights-in-the-name-of-politics

I see that, surprise, surprise, Aung San Suu Kyi is turning a blind eye to the 'extremely serious' abuses taking place in her homeland and she is rightly being accused of betraying her Country’s most vulnerable people, she is now acting like any other politician in the World and pursuing her own hidden agenda for her own gain. I rest my case about her:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/nov/27/aung-san-suu-kyi-is-turning-a-blind-eye-to-human-rights-in-the-name-of-politics

Fully understandable as she is powerless to do anything until she is in a position of authority.

Agreed......disgusting behaviour

I can see Aung San Suu Kyi eventually going the same way as Benazir Bhutto as there are close similarities with their lives and Political careers