Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rolling out some extra navigation to some sections

Hi,

I am rolling out extra naviagtion to some sections of the site.

Not all areas will be covered, however the aim of the exercise is to allow easier navigation between club / league forums and stats and information on that team or league.

Also through the navigation you can easily reach cup information, either directly or via the Cups & Trophies tab.

At the time of posting, I have created horizontal tab menus for all leagues and divisions, and am starting to worth through the clubs we host forums for. Hopefully your club will be covered over the next day or so. We have well over 2,000 pages (outside of the forums) so it will take some time for me to cover all pages. I have completed 10% so far in 3 days - so only another month to go!

What it has highlighted is the need for me to update some of the cup pages - as usual it is just me working on this 10 hours a day, so I will get to these pages as soon as possible. For the out of date infornation i can only apologise.

Enjoy.....