Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  

Other Football websites

Has anyone noticed that on other football sites it has got all their goals scored by their team on their website. So i was thinking why cant we. So does anyone agree with me and does anyone know why we cant get the same facility. Because it would be a first for the Ryman League.

No, I hadn't noticed, but I am willing to take a gander.<p>Could you (or someone) give a link to a website where I can see an example of what you mean as I am not sure I quite follow your drift.<p>Thanks

Well on west hams site tey have a designated video lounge and southend have links on their fixtures list is that any help

Do you mean something like this?<p>scorers.gif<p>Silly me, why didn't I think of that? <p>It's only been there for the last three years, updated after every game, together with all other important statistics.<p>Try Clicking Here<p>If, on the other hand you are suggesting a video lounge similar to West Ham's, that would be great and we would really like your help in setting it up. Let me know when you have got yourself a digital video camera with at least a 500mm zoom lens, when you have arranged transport to all the home and away games, got your press/photgraphers pass so that you can gain a vantage point in the various stadia, when you have the equipment and know-how to edit material, can create a web-based data base of all the footage in .mpg format and are prepared to spend several hours after each game preparing this material before uploading it to the web server. <p>Let me know and we will welcome you on board.<p>[ 18 January 2002: This message was edited by: Frenchy ]</p>