Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Canvey v Purfleet last Monday

Merv

I was unable to get to the Purfleet game last Monday and although I arranged for someone to give me team details and statistics, they have let me down. I need to keep the statistics page of our website up to date and so please can anyone who went to the game give me the following information (quite urgent) -<p>Canvey team,

Subs actually used,

Any booking.<p>I know that Adam Miller scored, so that is all the info I need.<p>Thanks in anticipation.<p>Merv CIFC

Team was Harrison, JK, Duffy, Dicks, Ward, Smith, Cobb, Stimo, Boylan, Miller, Tanner. Subs: Britnell, Gregory, Thompson, Vaughan, Newell.<p>They were: O'Reilly, Goodfellow, Southon, Chandler, McFarlane, Jones, Linger, Lawrence, Brown, Marshall, Keeling. Suns: Buglione, Pitts, Pashley, Simpson, Parsons.

Also...<p>75' Thomo ON Tanner OFF

80' Pitts ON Marshall OFF

84' Linger BOOKED

85' Vaughan ON Boylan OFF

87' Simpson ON Brown OFF

108' Smith BOOKED

110' Buglione ON Keeling OFF

112' Gregory ON Dicks OFF

116' Miller GOAL from 35 yrds, from a short free kick by Stimo.<p>Hopefully that should do you - go and moan at whoever let you down, good job some of us are reliable....