Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

floodlight failiar again

BBBG

i think WEFC must be the laughing stock of S.L. football after saturedays fiasco at Stag Meadow. i can understand the lights breaking down but no fuel for the generator is absolutely scandelous. I dont know who is supposed to be in charge of seeing to this item but whoever it is should be sacked immeadiately.(unless there were no funds available)whatever the case was it was pretty pathetic, and I feel sorry for all the supporters and the opposition. anyway now I have had my drip I would like to wish all players management bar staff tea girls and ballboysA VERY MERRY XMAS AND A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR.

Anned Best Wishes to yoo, two.

A letta haz been sent two Santa rekwestin a dickshunarry, witch wee hope wil b dispatched befour Chrismuss, and wee allso hope Spellcheq will be installed soon on this For Rum.

[PS: Hopefully problem with lights down to muck in bottom of generator fuel tank. Person responsible will be shot at dawn.]

Yours

Captain Tarquin Golightly

3rd Foot and Mouth Regiment

Didn't enter your mind that the subject might have been covered on the match thread then?

Oh well, seeing as I'm not a player, tea lady, ball boy, bar staff or even part of the management I shan't bother sending you good wishes either.

What are the chances, seriously. We get a new generator so that the floodlight incidents don't happen, we even keep fuel in them and yet still there are issues!!! Maybe appointing Frank Spencer as operations manager wasn't such a good idea......

Lets hope Tuesday's match goes without a hitch, we could do with a bit of luck!!!

There is an issue with the way that O2 powered their mast. Basically rather than running their own supply they cut into ours despite being told not to.

Not sure if it more expensive or just as expensive. More of a necessity rather than paying silly money to have a new power supply run into the club.

Have you not heard of preventive maintenance? It means checking electrical/mechanical equipment at regular intervals to ensure it does not fail. Something

you may wish to consider going forward.

Bet you would like your own floodlights.

Edited by DICKC

Bet you would like a few more paying customers

Windsor's average gate this season 201. Slough's average gate the season 250. Only 49 more than us on average!

In answer to your question, yes we would like a few more paying customer but it would seem so would Slough. A 250 average is hardly going to warrant a full scale Police presence on match days.

I had to bump my gumbs as you did so about gate numbers again...

Surely if its brand new it should be working properly then?

Yes you would, which is why we have gone to the suppliers and thy have been down, identified the problem and arranged for replacement parts.