Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Your chance to donate

CW1975

Many people said they would be at the charity game today but not many showed.

I now have 50 programmes from todays game so if you said you would donate, now is your chance.

For £1.50 I will send you a programme from today, it's the least you could do for these kids and their helpers.

I am not sure how many would be willing after the event but maybe its not about the programme itself, if you are not a member and can not post on here then you can mail me at chriswye@msn.com Email me your address then I will email you back with my address, then you can send me a cheque for £1.50p by post and I will then post the programme to you. Cheques will then be forwarded to CHASE.

I do believe in walking the walk, not talking the talk, if you said you would donate then let's have it for CHASE.

I will keep a counter on here for how many follow this up.

Counter 0

Yeah totally agree Young Veteran,Smudge will be unable to score the Predict a league this week as he has other commitments.Molly11 is to be commended,he not only donated a prize,but bought £30 of raffle tickets,even though he could not attend.TALK IS CHEAP.

Yeah totally agree Young Veteran,Smudge will be unable to score the Predict a league this week as he has other commitments.Molly11 is to be commended,he not only donated a prize,but bought £30 of raffle tickets,even though he could not attend.TALK IS CHEAP.

Yep, well done Molly11, three prizes to show for it too. :applaus:

talking about donation and for the cause; Weeble who arrived at 11.30am, helped organise, helped with the kit, the equipment, the team arrangements, assisted Duncs very well in picking a competitive team, run the warm up which prepared us perfectly, never stopped encouraging the boys, and was there till the very end when we celebrated our victory in the changing room.

Not only did he do all that; he also donated well over £100 of his own money thru raffle tickets, sponsoring me, and the auction for the match balls, and then an estimated further £50 buying his team mates and new friends of the forum drinks at the bar. I have to commend anyone that sticks their hand in their own pocket to make others feel welcome and to show the way we can all help in some way to make a charitable day in to a huge success.

I for one was disappointed in the turn out but it didnt dampen the spirit and generosity shown by ll who turned up and definitely will not stop the core of the fans focus ccl members go through it all again for our next worthy cause!

Well done to all.

Counter = 2 programmes sold.

Both have paid £10 each for the programme.

Krooner and Park Life

Thank you, your donation is greatly appreciated.

Counter = 3 programmes sold.

Both have paid £10 each for the programme.

Krooner, Park Life and El Gaffer

Counter = 5 programmes sold.

Krooner £10

Park Life £10

El Gaffer £10

Newby Marvel £20

chertseytown £20

Counter = 6 programmes sold.

Krooner £10

Park Life £10

El Gaffer £10

Newby Marvel £20

chertseytown £20

Molly11 £5

Thank you, your donations are greatly appreciated.

After my son's non match on Sunday got dragged along to The Vineries garden centre in Bookham to get the Christmas tree and the Leatherhead Lions were collecting on behalf of Chase, made my donation to them and the wife went a little mad until I explained where I would be if my son had not had football.

Any way the tree worked out rather expensive in the end dance%20(2).gif

I do hope next time that I can make it JJ would have been good to meet a few of my followers dance%20(2).gif

And after watching the TRS highlights I do need to speak to TC about their second goal cheesy%20(2).gif

Counter = 10 programmes sold.

Krooner £10

Park Life £10

El Gaffer £10

Newby Marvel £20

chertseytown £20

Molly11 £5

Purple Tram £5

????? £5

????? £10

????? £10

Programme Total = £105

Match Day Total = £311

Grand Total = £416

Edited by Young Veteran

Hopefully a little bit more to come when I get the DVD sorted. As suggested, I think £5 a copy would be fair if people are OK with that and i'm happy for it all to go to Chase.

Thank you TRS, I will definately have a copy. I think we should start a new thread for purchasing/ordering the DVD when they are ready.

What do you think?

Counter = 10 programmes sold.

Krooner £10

Park Life £10

El Gaffer £10

Newby Marvel £20

chertseytown £20

Molly11 £5

Purple Tram £5

Spy £5

Briggers £10

Footy Mad £10

Programme Total = £105

Match Day Total = £311

Grand Total = £416