Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Zara Phillips & Mike Tindall

Something strange going on in the world of Rugby.

Tindall wins his appeal to play on and has had his fine slashed.

The management of English rugby is in utter and complete disarray !

.................. and people say sport isn't 'bent'.

Mind the low flying pigs, folks !!

Big JR – Yes but what Mike Tindall got up to in New Zealand shortly after his wedding to the Queen’s Granddaughter doesn’t compare in the slightest to the odd verbal gaffe by Prince Philip at the often boring events he and the Queen are forced to attend year in year out, it’s easy to say something that can be construed as rude or heartless.

Phil the Greek shooting innocent birds with a twelve bore shotgun seems pretty heartless to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any news on beleaguered Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall's, is an announcement imminent following Tindall's antics in New Zealand where he blotted his copy book to the point of no return with the Royal Family:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3931150/Mike-Tindall-fined-for-blonde-grope.html

Is there any news on beleaguered Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall's, is an announcement imminent following Tindall's antics in New Zealand where he blotted his copy book to the point of no return with the Royal Family:

http://www.thesun.co...onde-grope.html

Yes, Prince Philip has taken Tindall to one side and told him not to get caught next time. Meanwhile Zara recently said in Hello magazine that the incident has spiced up their marriage and she was grateful that it all came out.

www.onlyinrhodesimagination.com

http://www.thesun.co...onde-grope.html

Yes, Prince Philip has taken Tindall to one side and told him not to get caught next time. Meanwhile Zara recently said in Hello magazine that the incident has spiced up their marriage and she was grateful that it all came out.

www.onlyinrhodesimagination.com

all 'what' came out ????

:rolleyes:

Tindall's philandering. She actually said "Philandering" in the article. I had to google it of course.

I see that beleaguered Mike Tindall was photographed with Zara Phillips yesterday during the Royal's annual pilgrimage to church from Sandringham House wearing brown slip on shoes with a dark suit, can he do nothing right. Zara bravely took Tindall's arm but secretly she must be wanting out of the sham marriage after being humiliated during the Rugby World Cup in New Zealand.

Big JR - Yes that's what I was thinking, Tindall really doesn't have a clue does he and is like a duck out of water rubbing shoulders with the Royals.

• 1 month later...

Alarm bells should have been ringing loudly for Zara when Tindall had his epic stag do in Miami where reportedly he and his mates 'managed to make Miami Vice look like Jane Austen'. 'Attacking' the bars of trendy South Beach on a three day bender they took in 1500 units of alcohol between 12 of them at a cost of £12,000, you have to wonder what the Royal Family made of the resulting photos and I expect the Queen took Zara to one side and said 'it's not too late to call the whole thing orf dear':

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2002783/Royal-Wedding-Zara-Phillips-groom-Mike-Tindall-racks-20k-bar-stag-marathon.html

Alarm bells should have been ringing loudly for Zara when Tindall had his epic stag do in Miami where reportedly he and his mates 'managed to make Miami Vice look like Jane Austen'. 'Attacking' the bars of trendy South Beach on a three day bender they took in 1500 units of alcohol between 12 of them at a cost of £12,000, you have to wonder what the Royal Family made of the resulting photos and I expect the Queen took Zara to one side and said 'it's not too late to call the whole thing orf dear':

http://www.dailymail...g-marathon.html

Whereas, Phil the Greek thought to himself....

"That's-a my boy !!

• 1 month later...

Zara Phillips shocked reaction at the Cheltenham Festival last week said it all when she witnessed her ex boyfriend Richard Johnson taking a heavy fall from his mount Wishfull Thinking in the prestigious Queen Mother Champion Chase, she clearly still holds a candle for him:

http://m.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2115008/Cheltenham-Festival-2012-Zara-Phillips-horror-jockey-ex-boyfriend-seriously-injured-fall.html

• 1 month later...

I see that Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall are sharing their £800,000 Cheltenham townhouse with lodger Ollie Phillips (no relation to Zara) which would indicate that all is not well with the beleaguered couple who have been married for less than a year. Surely very few, if any, newly wed couples would take in a lodger, indeed there is talk of Tindall joining French Club Biarritz Olympique this summer and should that be the case it will be interesting to see whether Zara moves to Southwest France with him on the Basque coastline:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/9182574/Zara-Phillips-shares-marital-home-with-lodger.html

• 2 months later...

So how do we think Zara Phillips will perform in the Olympics with all this recent scandal and infidelity hanging over her head, she's a tough cookie but I certainly can't see her being in the medals

I think Zara will do well, Rhodes.

As for Mike Tindall,the guy is a butt-hole of the highest order. Clearly has an alcohol problem, and turned up drunk at a Help For Heroes function in which he was supposed to give a speech.

He only got into the Gloucester side last season because of his celebrity status. I'm glad that Billy Twelvetrees is taking his number 12 shirt this season, although there are some fans who want Tinds to play on. The same sort of numpties who think that Paul Gascoigne would make a great Jesus Christ Superstar...

• 1 year later...

Congratulations to Mike and Zara Tindall on the birth of their daughter.

Tindall has certainly got Zara where he wants her now hasn't he!

A child will put even more strain on the marriage won't it!

Of course not, a child usually brings couples even closer, After having five kids you of all people should knew that.

Yes, it's strange Rhodesly doesn't know that Alan.