Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 15/01/11

Brunty take a bow son , take a bow!!!

Great footage!

Thought botth keepers were a lil suspect for a. Coupla goals!!

Hopefully we can now move on from Johnnos Cup Final goal now! :futbolbud2::welcome:

Great footage!

Hopefully we can now move on from Johnnos Cup Final goal now! :futbolbud2::welcome:

Brunty, Johnno's will never be surpassed ,The passion,celebration,meaning of Johnno's strike will never be surpassed in C.C.L. Folklore,maybe T.R.S.could by the wizardy he possesses post them both side by side on here.

Another thing that Members on here would not of known about the Warlingham game was that the Farnham keeper wore plastic glasses.IT WAS bruntys task to mark him at Corners.With the weather being Cold and damp,brunty was inhaling large gulps of air,and blowing them in the Keepers direction,thus steaming them up,IS THIS AGAINST THE RULES, KROONER,FOOTY MAD, MEWCENARY can you throw any light on this,SO MY BELIEF WAS, IT WAS SHOOT ON SIGHT FOR BRUNTY,AND YOU GUESSED RIGHT he got lucky!!!!Where as Johnno's was pure skill.

Edited by Smudge

Great footage!

Brunty, Johnno's will never be surpassed ,The passion,celebration,meaning of Johnno's strike will never be surpassed in C.C.L. Folklore,maybe T.R.S.could by the wizardy he possesses post them both side by side on here.

:mad:

should have been cautioned for unsporting behaviour. Leave us keepers alone!

Why it is not in the RULES!!! heavy breathing gets no mention what so ever.

Smudge, there is a fantastic grey area in the laws of the game called unsporting behaviour (formally ungentlemanly conduct). Its a kind of a catch all for anything the referee does not like.

Smudge, there is a fantastic grey area in the laws of the game called unsporting behaviour (formally ungentlemanly conduct). Its a kind of a catch all for anything the referee does not like.

Goalkeepers wearing glasses.....anything goes then......As an old centre forward it would not only have been breath on his glasses I can assure you. That's the centre forwards union point put across.... Too many in the GK union and far too well protected in my book.

After just seeing for the first time Johnnos cup final goal. In my honest and always unbiased opinion and I am one to say what i mean, I believe that my number 9 Brunty scored the better goal. He didnt celebrate as he knew that he does that regular and it was just run of the mill for him.:)

Goalkeepers wearing glasses.....anything goes then......As an old centre forward it would not only have been breath on his glasses I can assure you. That's the centre forwards union point put across.... Too many in the GK union and far too well protected in my book.

All well protected apart from me!

After just seeing for the first time Johnnos cup final goal. In my honest and always unbiased opinion and I am one to say what i mean, I believe that my number 9 Brunty scored the better goal. He didnt celebrate as he knew that he does that regular and it was just run of the mill for him.:)

Tucks have you seen my goal from both angles?? Swerve, dip, power, curl and a great celebration. yay.gif

Tucks have you seen my goal from both angles?? Swerve, dip, power, curl and a great celebration. yay.gif

Johnno have to give you credit but I believe the celebration was cut short after you realised that when you lifted your shirt there was no 6 pack and hastley pulled it back down!!!

A nine...ahem eight goal thriller in Whyteleafe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wix72ODN0tQ

571 views already TRS, do you think the ref has veiwed his howler?

The non shown 5 minutes after would make better viewing,can we have a refs howler vote?Beats Y.H.W sending off by a country mile,T.R.S. maybe you should send it to Harry Hills Bloomers.

Johnno have to give you credit but I believe the celebration was cut short after you realised that when you lifted your shirt there was no 6 pack and hastley pulled it back down!!!

You're not wrong Tucks. The shirt was coming off until i realised a booking and then a silly foul would have seen me red carded and would have taken the shine off the cup final! The 6 pack was lost a few years back.

Another thing that Members on here would not of known about the Warlingham game was that the Farnham keeper wore plastic glasses.IT WAS bruntys task to mark him at Corners.With the weather being Cold and damp,brunty was inhaling large gulps of air,and blowing them in the Keepers direction,thus steaming them up,IS THIS AGAINST THE RULES, KROONER,FOOTY MAD, MEWCENARY can you throw any light on this,SO MY BELIEF WAS, IT WAS SHOOT ON SIGHT FOR BRUNTY,AND YOU GUESSED RIGHT he got lucky!!!!Where as Johnno's was pure skill.

Nobody is allowed to wear any equipment that is a danger either to himself or to anybody else.

Safety glasses (assuming that is what they are) are deemed to be fine.

I once prevented a goalkeeper from playing with ordinary spectacles and neither he nor his club were amused.

Various letters were sent to the FA and they were non-comittal, saying that it is up to the match official to decide if glasses are dangerous or not

You're not wrong Tucks. The shirt was coming off until i realised a booking and then a silly foul would have seen me red carded and would have taken the shine off the cup final! The 6 pack was lost a few years back.

Ha Ha great shout!! Scored a worldy (thats only been bettered by Brunty) then take my shirt off to celebrate and get a 2nd yellow and then sent off! now that I would have voted for.